Ghosts, ghosts, and ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2010, 07:29 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
Well, this is intersting for me to tell you girls about! I cannot believe Tiff and I haven't already talked about this here!!!

The other night Tiff and I were talking online and we got to talking about my "visitors" ha! Well, Tiff got the shock of a life time! I will let her tell you about that, as that's her piece of the puzzle!

However, as I can't see them, but can sense them and know when they're around, it as the most terrifying, yet awesome thing that's happened in a long time!!!

Tiff learned,a s did I, that Phoenix's bathroom does indeed have negative energy in it. He also has three guardians that watch over him in his room! Kevin, the one I posted about a while back, has a way about him, LMAO!!!! That's putting it nicely!

Kevin chose to be here, he wasn't sent to us. In his words, "he liked Phoenix." He's kind of a smarty pants, to say the least. When Kevin was speaking to Tiff, I would physically feel my breath leave my body! When asked why, Kevin simply responded, "b/c she lets me do it." HMPH!

I have an older gentleman who is watching over me. Later based on what Tiff saw, and was told, this man is my grandfather! He is a WWII vet, and is not the nicest person to be around, haha. During mine and Tiff's convo trying to place who these people are, my grandfather called me a battle axe! So sweet of him right? HAHA But that's how I knew he was my grandfather. I asked Tiff to ask him if he was indeed, and he responded with, "why do you think I'm here?"

There is an older lady that basically Hen Pecked my grandfather, as per what Tiff saw. She was waving a rolling pin around. She's heavy set, shorter, with short boy cut hair! This is his wife, my grandmother!!!! Both my dad's parents! This explains why after Grandma passed I kept having dreams about her, and honestly thinking some days that I've seen her in the flesh!

Then there's Tiff's fave, the soldier!! He's around 18-19 and is wearing a union army uniform. He is most definitely the protector. He does not want to leave my side, for any reason. HAHA Tiff can tell you more about her favorite of my guests!

Of all of them, Kevin and the soldier are the most active. Kevin being the most talkative and the biggest attention hog. All of them respect the fact that I don't really like the idea of them blabbing at night esp when I'm alone. So, they reserve their chattiness for when Tiff and I talk about/to them.

As I said, Tiff will have to be able to explain her portion of this. But it's truly amazing our connection!!!!

December 19th, 2010, 08:07 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow! I cant wait to hear what Tiff has to say too!

December 19th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's awesome and very funny to hear the back and forth between em. Really, it is.
December 19th, 2010, 09:18 PM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
Wow cool!!!!

December 19th, 2010, 10:54 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
OK, so I just got off work but I'll throw the shortened story of my side in here.

I've NEVER EVER had this happen to me before. Honestly! Steph and I were just talking and all of a sudden I'm hearing and seeing people talking to me. At first I couldn't get them to stfu! It was like a whole huge jumbled mess in my head at once!

Kevin and the other 2 guardians of Phoenix came in first. Kevin of course started talking and demanding me to listen to him! He told me that there was negative energies in Phoenix's bathroom and that Steph needs to get them out! As we went along I was describing Kevin to Steph and she all of a sudden said that she knew this entity's name as Kevin. Yup! That'd be him! He's a PITA because he's just mouthy and found out the other night that he just doesn't take "you're dead" for an answer!

A few minutes later it was like I was looking around the room and I see an older man, thin, overalls. A woman, who I described as Steph's grandma literally just badgering the older man and shaking a rolling pin at him! There was another older woman who we think was Steph's great-grandma. I started to see a younger woman, skankily (yes, a new word - Steph had a good laugh over that!) dressed wondering the room - don't know who she was or if she's attached to someone but we think it's Shane.

Which brings me to my FAVORITE of Steph's house guests. He's a young Union Soldier, full dressed uniform! He's by far the most shy and quietest in the beginning. I sat here thinking, OK... He's gonna be nice and easy, not bother me too much. YEAH RIGHT! Next thing I know is after the other house guests have tapered off, this soldier starts yammering on about this and that. He apparently was "left behind and can't understand why". This kid is very stoic. He's the protector. He showed me that he wonders the house and checks out everything. It was interesting. Then he pulled a BOZO! He touched Steph! At about the same time Steph and I say together that he's touching her! She just about crawled out of her skin! I had to tell the Soldier that he's not allowed to touch Steph at night and she negotiated that he was only allowed to touch her during the day if he feels that he must.

Steph and I say good night and I go to bed... UH, NOPE! **** soldier is still trying to talk to me! THE WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT he's waking me up by yammering on, I got maybe an hour's peace between the times that he decided that he wanted to talk to me again.

The other night when I was on the phone with Jen and Steph, it happened again! Kevin got mouthy, the soldier was mildly talkative again and Steph's grandpa offered some words too.

SERIOUSLY, I'VE NEVER EVER HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME TILL STEPH! There's something about the connection I have with Steph that brought this on!
December 19th, 2010, 11:11 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow!

December 20th, 2010, 04:52 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome!

December 20th, 2010, 07:29 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's gonna happen when we all meet up IRL? That will be one very interesting trip!!
December 20th, 2010, 07:56 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
I swear you two should be in the Sookie Stackhouse books so cool!!
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

December 20th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
Anne, Kevin has already stated we're in for a fun trip, as HE'S GOING WITH. BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ellie, Can I have the vampires too? HAHAHAHA It's not fun if there aren't vampires.

December 20th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Sure can haha as long as I can join in too!
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

December 20th, 2010, 08:29 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
ok that is great i love having moment like that this just happened to me the other night when i was talking to my friend on skype her father-in-law just started talking to me. I wish i could have an experience where there is a lot of them that is cool. How were yall talking on skype too or yahoo

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
December 20th, 2010, 08:30 AM
But of course!!! LOL

This is deffo very cool, knowing Tiff and I have this connection! I must say it's a little creepy to have my guests talking all the time, but it's awesome to have Tiff there!!!

December 20th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Haha! Oh boy! Keep us posted on it! I can't wait to hear more!
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

December 20th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm glad you girls are unlocking so much spiritual information right now! I think we're all quite happy to get all these amazing updates!! Thanks for sharing!

December 20th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I do have to say that having Steph's house guests talk to me and come to me like they do is very draining. I'm completely knackered the next day!

BTW Jen and Steph, after the other night... The soldier kept waking me up again!
December 20th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs))) Tiff! Sending lots of go go energy vibes, hun.

Okay, being polite didn't work.. well it didn't work with Kevin either. Do you think telling him to leave you alone after a certain time would work? Or maybe threatening to kick him in a certain "area"? Eh, yeah I know.... those ideas probably won't work.
December 20th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Jen, I think it's part of me learning my gift. I think as I get better with the control, they won't be able to bother me unless I want them to.
December 20th, 2010, 10:41 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
yeah sometimes I have to tell them leave me alone right now i am busy and cant be bothered with you and i just say it a couple of time until they get the picture then i dont have to say it i have this look i give them and they go away lol kid of like the look i give my kids when they know they are in trouble lol but it works. I am sending you lots of spiritual energy and sending you replenishing vibes

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
December 21st, 2010, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah Tiff...You're right, that makes complete sense Hopefully, it will get easier on you very soon. ((hugs)) x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search