Winter Solstice Blessing for GS Ladies Wishing for a Baby

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Tomorrow's winter solstice falls on a full moon and on a lunar eclipse, which makes it especially potent for heartfelt wishes, dreams and desires.

We have many women here who are wishing for a baby right now. Please allow us, universe, to harness the natural energies tomorrow to add power to their wishes.

~ May all the ladies here who so want a baby be granted their miracle by the grace of God, the higher beings and the universe: To have a happy, healthy baby they can love, cherish and hold safe in their arms. ~

This or something better now manifests, for the highest good of all.
~ Amen ~ Namaste ~ So mote it be ~

I have placed the Reiki power symbol into the energy of this thread also.

~~~ INSTRUCTIONS ~~~

Putting these up now to give you ladies time to prepare.

1. Any time from now, write in this thread your own personal wishes regarding having any more babies. Even if you're not currently ttc, add your future wishes.

2. Any time tomorrow, on the day of the solstice, light a white, green or orange candle. Make your wish again as you light it and state "may all the other GS ladies have their baby wishes granted also". Allow your candle to burn right down. If you cannot light a physical candle, please light a virtual one here:
Light A Candle - Birthday candles, Virtual candles, Votive candles, Memorial candles, Cyber candles - Light candles online

3. You may wish to carve your candle with the word "fertility". You may also embellish the power brought to your wish by placing other associated items with the candle: shells (for mermaid energy); angel crystals - angelite, celestite, danburite, seraphinite, charoite, sugilite, or blue lace agate (for angel energy), fertility crystals - moonstone, carnelian, clear quartz (especially generators/points/obelisks/wands), rose quartz (for increased love between you and your partner); orange calcite, citrine (for health, joy and abundance), or rutile quartz; ivy (for female power/wishes); mistletoe (for fertility); angel cards, especially Archangels Haniel, Gabriel, Metatron, Uriel, Sandalphon, Michael and Ariel; any oracle or tarot cards relating to fertility; and any magickal or faith items you want to add such as your athame, a lucky charm, a pentacle, or a cross. The more care you take creating your display the more power you add in.

*** PICTURES WOULD BE GREAT BUT IF NOT POSSIBLE, DESCRIBE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN HERE. ***

4. As close as you can to the actual time of the solstice (11:38pm GMT), pray for everyone on GS who wants another baby for this to be granted to them, and for them to be comforted and given faith in the meantime, then say at least one of the following set prayers. If you do not want a baby yourself, make sure you substitute the phrase "my friends" or "GS ladies" instead of "me/I", otherwise who knows what may happen next year!

Time zone converter for non-GMT ladies:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

1. Prayer to St. Gerard

O good St. Gerard,
powerful intercessor before God
and Wonder-worker of our day,
I call on you and seek your help.
You who on earth did always fulfil God's design,
help me to do the Holy Will of God.
Beseech the Master of Life,
from whom all paternity proceeded,
to make me fruitful in offspring,
that I may raise up children to God in this life
and heirs to the Kingdom of His glory
in the world to come. Amen.

2. Fertility Prayer
Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.

You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish.

Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will.

Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen!

3. Celtic Fertility Prayer

Hail to you, New Moon,
Beautiful guide to the clouds

May your gaze
promise new beginnings

Hail to you, New Moon,
Beautiful beloved of my heart.
May your light
shine right into my soul

Hail to you, O New Moon,
Beautiful luminary of our sky
May your wisdom
open my womb to receive

So mote it be!

You may like to pay a visit to the Fertility Moon website which is full of fertility prayers, magick and fun. The lighter and more positive you keep your energy during this activity, the more chance of success we have!

Please make sure to post about everything you do towards this activity here, and add any extra blessings, prayers or thoughts you have for anyone in particular or for everyone. The more energy we collect in this thread the better, so if you have ANYTHING which may provide inspiration or raise the vibrations, SHARE IT HERE!

And if anyone gets any pictures of the moon tomorrow, post those here too!

Oh and, do feel free to invite any FRIENDS to join us, but they may ONLY join us if they are going to do the activities properly - it's not fair to just post their wish here and soak up all the energy and then not light a candle or pray themselves.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; December 20th, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
December 20th, 2010, 10:11 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
thank you for this i took an answer test n it was neg so i will def need some of this prayer now. i cant wait to do it

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
December 20th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Remember ladies you can all start on this today, by gathering together the items you will place around your candle, and posting your wish in here.

I wish for another baby to come to me at the perfect time, a little brother or sister for Daniel, happy and healthy in every way and a problem-free pregnancy and birth despite my age.

December 20th, 2010, 11:29 AM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
Thank you! I would like to be added to this blessing. I am actually in the 2ww to see if we have a possible pleasant surprise...due to start AF on Dec 24th and am feeling several promising symptoms, but so far all tests have come up negative. Please send positive vibes our way!

December 20th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love a baby to come to me and DH at a good time in life, not now. I would love for another girl, but a healthy baby is all that matters.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

December 20th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Thank you so much for doing this.
My wish is to have our 1st baby after 3 years of trying we both would really love to have a healthy baby.
I wish for a BFP and a 2011 baby.

[SIZE="3"]

December 20th, 2010, 02:10 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I wish that whenever we decide to ttc our next child it's a less complicated journey with a healthy baby and another good delivery.

December 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Remember girls, WE are doing this. So there's really no need to thank me - I just pulled it together. We all need to put energy into this, not just me, or it won't work anywhere near as well. It's really important that you all light candles and reinforce the wishes tomorrow, and say at least one of the prayers.

Do make sure you come back tomorrow to share how you have contributed and anything interesting about your experience.

December 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not ttc now but maybe for 2011 we will. If God wants to send us a boy if not another girl would still be a blessing.
December 20th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sharron,

I prayed to St. Jude as well... for a few weeks before my BFP.. I think it helped. As I worked with Michael, I prayed to St. Jude. And promised to name the baby for him if he granted my prayer.. so no matter whether it's a boy or girl.. the middle name will be Jude.

December 20th, 2010, 02:57 PM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
not doing it for myself but will be lighting a candle for all of you and will try and capture the moon!

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

December 20th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Was it a specific prayer you can share here for all the ladies, Terri?

If not, are they to just pray in their own words to St Jude?

December 20th, 2010, 03:01 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
I wish that DH and I will be blessed with (a) baby(ies) of our own when the time is right, and that we will have peace with that timing.

I already have my candle and crystals ready to go, I'll try to snap a pic later

My Blog
2006-2014 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2016

December 20th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I have made my own candles this evening - I'm ready to go too! I'll be laying all my crystals out on my windowsill to charge in the moonlight and will put my Yule candles and ttc blessing stuff in the middle.

Remember ladies, the more people do the blessing the more power it will have for those wishing for babies. Even if you're not, you can still light a virtual candle and say one of the prayers to help everyone xxx

December 20th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Magz's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you so much for posting this.
Wishing for a 2011 child, and a calm spirit during the following year if it is not to be yet.
Will try to get a picture up.
December 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be lighting a candle for those of you TTC and will also try to stay awake to take photos of the moon

ETA: It's very cloudy here, and can't see the moon at all. Hopefully, it'll clear up.

Last edited by Mystic; December 20th, 2010 at 07:55 PM.
December 20th, 2010, 06:20 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish for this baby im pregnant with, to grow within me and be healthy and to make his/her way into the world July next year.

And I wish for all the ladies to get their bfps resulting in a happy and healthy baby at the end

December 20th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
I wish that I am actually pregnant or that it will come at the right time and be healthy

December 20th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly - (make your request) that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

December 20th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Edited = deleted other post

i thought it was tonight because moon looks full over here so scratch what i said. i will buy my candle tomorrow or i will light the virtual one.

Last edited by shanise.robertson; December 20th, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search