Dream's Archangel encounter journal. Archangel Metatron

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2010, 03:51 PM
dream27
I don't have any idea how to do this, i'm just going to wing it!
I would love to work with an Archangel. I am very intuitive, and empathic.. my energy is lately being badly badly drained by my SO and family on a daily basis, leaving me feeling weak, stressed, and angry a lot of the times..I hate this because, I remember a time when I was a child, and up untill about age 15, where I always felt different, I always felt the desire to love & help everyone and I just can't seem to have that mind set anymore, & I truly miss it because that is my TRUE vibration!

All I can seem to feel anymore, though..is my anxiety disorder taking over me and negative energy taking advantage of me feeling burnt out & weak & attacking every chance they get. I feel so weak I don't even want to meditate anymore! These feelings pull me away from my spirituality. This means I do not feel the need to research on how to improve it, work with angels or my guides, I am just too tired and weak & all I want to do is lay down and die.

I have picked to work with Archangel Metatron, because though I feel this lately, I have already learned I am an angel, I was sent back to earth to do some deeds involving 2012. Along with helping my mother *sigh* she is a real pain in my a.s.s. Anyway, I want to start working with an angel to get my healing energy and love & light back into me.. I really miss it so much..I picked Archangel Metatron, but I must admit it was a tough decision between him & Michaeal because I am being attacked by negativity, and badly need protection, that being said, I chose to focus, for now, more on Metatron I really feel I need to do what I was sent here to do and never come back! I hate how earth is now..To be honest it's getting to the point where people and the way things are annoy and aggravate me so much that I just want to leave here forever RIGHT NOW! lol. But I know I was sent here for a reason and I do love people as much as they may irritate me..I still want to keep doing what I do best, helping people and showing them a deep sense of feeling cared for. It's what brings me true happiness...

Archangel Metatron's Channeled Message: Channeled by Laura on July 21, 2010.

"Greetings divine beings.

You are all vessels of love and light. I come to you today to bring you the following message:

What is Truth? Truth is what is. Truth is.

Why do you deny yourself truth? Why do you seek to sabotage the great strides you have made? Do you not realize how powerful you are? You daily disconnect yourself from the truth. The time is already upon us that we must come together as great beings of love and light and look upon each other with love and not fear and hatred.

The grids are shifting and there will be more chaos before the transformation is complete. You need to move towards the light. All of you do. Go within to find the answers you seek. Do not let the dribble of the day influence what you do or donít do.

This message is intended for those who are wondering what is happening in the world and if this will be the end of times. It is indeed an ending of old outworn energies, but not an end of days in the way many are viewing it, which is through the lens of fear.

It is also a time of new beginnings. There will be points along the way in the next few years that you will have to make choices collectively and also individually to ensure that love and light remain open and accessible to all.

The choices made will determine the beginning of the next cycle of life on Earth. I know that may make some of you quite fearful and fearing of the worst possible outcomes. This is an energetic transformation that is occurring, that will help the world rid itself of the old energies of fear and hate and usher in the new energies of love and light.

Please know, dear ones, that we Angels are here for you always. Just ask us to be present in your lives. Tell us your fears and then listen for our messages to you."

All I have to say is wow....I was drawn to him for a reason, & that is why. As I stated before, I had a dream of the end of times, knowing that is what I am here for, my job has to do with that. After reading this channeled message I know why I was drawn to him for so MANY reasons. IF you haven't read my prophetic dream it's on the GS board. This is amazing! I will post a link for you. I posted this the first night I introduced myself, I am SO excited to work with him because I know this is what he wants! & what I need. Link!: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...you-think.html

The dream I was given It makes perfect sense! I can not tell you how amazing and wonderful and excited I feel right now! this is truly wonderful

Edit: I forgot to add my reply. My reply is: I am so happy you called out to me and led me to learning more about you. I am so excited and thrilled to work and meditate with you because I know this is what I need to do. I am ready to do my deeds and ascend to become an angel with you and The holy spirit once more. I am ready. It's crunch time.

Last edited by dream27; December 22nd, 2010 at 04:01 PM.
December 22nd, 2010, 04:16 PM
dream27
My Daily Devotion:

I call on Archangel Metatron to assist me in opening and maintaining my sacral chakra. Thank you Archangel Metatron for helping me recognize my physical and emotional needs. I call on you to assist me whenever I am out of balance. I thank you for reminding me to choose joy for each day of my life. I thank you, Archangel Metatron.

To be followed by: I am the being of violet fire; I am the purity God desires.
December 22nd, 2010, 07:56 PM
dream27
Activity #1 Part 2: Who is my archangel?

What is your Archangel's "God name"? Yehwah, The word 'Metatron' is numerically equivalent to Shaddai according to Hebrew gematria, therefore he is said to have a "Name like his Master". "lesser" YHVH

What are the main aspects of life your Archangel can help with? Ascendancy, Spiritual Growth, Emotional Stability, Cleansing my aura & chakras, Motivation & Organizing.. Guidance & maybe more

Is there something in particular your Archangel is known for? He is the highest power Archangel, In heaven, he maintains records of all earthly actions. "Archangel Metatron, who once walked the Earth as the prophet Enoch, continues to help humans connect with the divine wisdom inherent in each of them."

Does your Archangel have a history or tradition with a particular religion? Metatron is an angel in Judaism, some branches of Christianity and Islamic tradition Witchcraft. However, there are no references to him in the Jewish Tanakh (Old Testament), the Christian Scriptures (New Testament) or any Islamic source. He is very mysterious.

Does your Archangel hold a particular colour healing ray? I'm guessing Violet, Correct me if i'm worng!

Does your Archangel hold an angelic role other than Archangel? There is no consensus as to his genesis or the role that he plays in the hierarchy of Heaven and Hell.

What's the most interesting fact you have found about your Archangel that isn't covered by the other questions? He is very mysterious, as said before..

Last edited by dream27; December 22nd, 2010 at 07:59 PM.
December 22nd, 2010, 08:07 PM
dream27

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search