A tip for Sharron on counting how many people have posted...

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2010, 08:58 PM
dream27
ALl you gotta do is just click on the number shown next the the thread name(Christmas Festival for instance ) on the GS board >> then right click the number and hit "open link in new tab" >> then it brings up a list of who posted and how many posts they have made in that particular thread!

I don't know if you knew this, but I thought it may be helpful LOL! & instead of PMing ya I thought i'd just make a thread as I thought it could be useful to others Just a tip! I don't know if ya'll knew that already, But it should work for ya'll too!

Last edited by dream27; December 23rd, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
December 23rd, 2010, 09:00 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks Brittany! Now I can screw up the pieces of paper Ive used doing the first 17 pages counting the posts. LOL

Im so glad I said about it in the chat thread! Pity I did the 17 pages before checking back in,

Last edited by *PurpleMidnight*; December 23rd, 2010 at 10:23 PM.
December 23rd, 2010, 09:02 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
Aww man carrie thats so sad hun but you were doing something good that counts for something lol sorry

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
December 23rd, 2010, 09:06 PM
dream27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza View Post
thanks Brittany!! Now I can screw up the pieces of paper Ive used doing the first 17 pages counting the posts. LOL

Im so glad I said about it in the chat thread! Pity I did the 17 pages before checking back in,
You're welcome!! & me too, because that would have been a longgg night!

Last edited by dream27; December 23rd, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
December 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
fixed now. Sorry Brittany!

December 23rd, 2010, 10:27 PM
dream27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza View Post
fixed now. Sorry Brittany!
December 24th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Thanks Brittany! I knew there was a way but wasn't quite sure what it was!

And thank you Carrie. It was so sweet of you to make a start on that. I don't intend to do any of the working out/announcing of prizewinners until the New Year however. I'm on holiday now! Plus the amount of posts made is only one strand of the three I will be looking at for maddest party poster. It's about quality as well as quantity!

December 25th, 2010, 06:12 PM
dream27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverla~ View Post
Thanks Brittany! I knew there was a way but wasn't quite sure what it was!

And thank you Carrie. It was so sweet of you to make a start on that. I don't intend to do any of the working out/announcing of prizewinners until the New Year however. I'm on holiday now! Plus the amount of posts made is only one strand of the three I will be looking at for maddest party poster. It's about quality as well as quantity!
You're welcome hon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search