Welcome to the Circle - Please read me first! Index Inside!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to the Children's Development Circle!

The purpose of this subforum is to share activities we can try with our children for their spiritual and psychic development.

Anybody can post any activity, and I will index them as we go beneath this post. Please mark all activity threads with the green arrow icon so they're easy for me to spot, and equally please avoid using the green arrow icon for anything else!!

This can include teaching them about religions, teaching them about angels, crystals, fairies, alternative healing or any other aspects of spirituality, as well as nurturing their own spiritual gifts and talents.

It is also a place to share any updates about our children's spiritual development and experiences, and their general progress.

If you're going to participate, I would suggest you start a journal for your child, so that your posts end up as a record of their journey, which you may want to show to them or print off for them as a gift later in life.

To clarify something, this is NOT intended as a structured programme where you do every single activity with your child! Read the activities, and if they resonate with you, do them, and if you don't, leave them. Simply collect a record of the activities you have done (and any private spiritual or religious activities you have done) in your child's journal.

However you are also welcome to post anything about your child's growth, development and progress as separate posts in this subforum. You are also welcome to post questions.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; January 9th, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
January 8th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
INDEX

Nature Awareness Activities

Treasure Box

Winter Walk

Psychic Development Activites

Hide and Seek

Religion Resources and Activities

Christian/Bible Colouring Pages

Pagan Colouring Sheets

Sunday School Lessons, Colouring Pages and Activities

Self-Awareness & Development Activities

Learning From Valentine's Day

Spiritual Awareness & Development Activities

Angel Spotting

What's Their Idea Of...?

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; February 6th, 2011 at 01:40 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search