Eggs-cellent Challenge A1!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Follow the link to Aeclectic.com.

Have a free automated tarot reading. Choose a one or three card spread on a specific life area or ask a free question.

Tell us here what you got and/or how accurate you think it is!

Free Tarot Readings

March 7th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm.. I'm not so sure it was accurate for me.

March 7th, 2011, 06:43 AM
What did it say hon?

Just to be clear I'm not recommending the site, part of the point of including things like this in challenges is to appraise them to see which are valuable resources and which are not.

March 7th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I did a 3 card and I got this...
The Moon
Dreams, facing fears, imagination, illusion, anxiety, shadow self, intuition, cycles, change, visions, transition.

Page of Swords
Far above the pollution and confusion of the world at large, our Page stands on top of the world, breathing fresh clear air and gaining knowledge and perspective that those upon the lowlands cannot obtain. The hawk, like the page is a carrier of messages. The sword held loosely behind the Page's back is representative of her ability to cut out the noise and pollution of regular communications, revealing the simple purity of truth. This card is a portent of messages sent and received. If you draw this card in a reading you are being asked to look with clear eyes upon a situation. You must seek the purity of truth. You may receive an unexpected message.

Two of Wands
Unknown opportunity. Creative strengh, confidence in business. Waiting for something or someone to help or provide support or backing. Duality. Excitement in starting a new endeavor.

**Some of the listed meanings I can see having a purpose in my life. Or at least leading me in thought to an area that could use that or has that...kwim? I have a hard time deciphering a full meaning on my own. I prefer, at the end of the card pull, having an overview of what they mean all together. This way, for me, leads to many conclusions and some could be accurate for my life while others dont.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 7th, 2011, 06:58 AM
That's where online automated readings fall down, isn't it? I'll have a look later and see what I interpret from the cards you got.

March 7th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got a horrible one! I picked the 3 card reading about what the future holds and I got:

Four of Cups
A choice of Stagnation. Boredom. Walking the long path of enlightenment, but being weary and caught up in the details. An offer that looks too good to be true. Waiting for good things to happen, rather than pursuing them. Being Reactive rather than Proactive. Apathy, Disenchantment. Needing a fresh approach.

Three of Coins
Work, craftsmanship, teamwork, skill, mastery

Eight of Swords
A king looks out from forced isolation; he is in serious difficulties. Although his eyes are wide open, he simply does not see. All the problems could be overcome if he could see the options open to him, but he isn't looking for the way out; he is just obsessed with the situation he finds himself in. He sees himself as trapped, and cannot at present see himself in any other light. If he just turned around he could walk away into the rest of his life, but he has to take that step. It will happen if he lets it. It's the classic case where you can only be helped if you want to be helped. All the things he needs are already there for the taking.

A future of boredom, isolation and stagnation awaits!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 7th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was the Three of Coins, The Star and the Devil! EEK.

March 7th, 2011, 10:02 AM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
I did a one card reading and this is what I got.

Four of Coins
The IV of Coins stands for the gains made from hard work. It is possible to acquire and save money at this time. While it is true that a penny saved is a penny earned, be careful though that you do not lock away all of your worldly gains and possessions without forethought. A key is required to open this chest, but if you look closely you will see that there is no key present in this card. You must be sure to have the ability to open the chest as needed before your choose to lock it.

Seems pretty fitting, as I am always worrying about our finances lol.

March 7th, 2011, 10:17 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I did a one card reading and I got:
High Priestess
Secrets kept and secrets revealed. Study, knowledge, occultism. The brink of a great revelation. Book learning without experience.

I guess it's somewhat accurate.

March 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
One card reading, on the future....

Three of Wands

In order to be in the right place a the right time you have to know where you need to be! Here a woman takes the time to focus on her desires and ignites the creative spark necessary to drive her ambitions. Inner vision and creativity are tools. We get where we want to be when we harness these tools thru inner travel.

I think this is accurate for about anyone.....LOL. Very generic, etc.

March 8th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Lol I guess we can conclude that it's a pretty hit-and-miss site, so I wouldn't be too worried Misty!

Good to see loads of you playing! Remember every challenge is open until Easter Day so anyone can still play this! Watch out for the first B challenge later this morning!

March 8th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looking forward to it!

Lol, no, I wasn't too worried about it I have to say, with everything happening this year it'll be pretty much the opposite

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
1HotMama's Avatar Super Mommy
I did a three card future reading and got the Seven of Wands. I've just started my own business (while working my normal job full-time) with the intent that my business will become my full-time career. In a way, this reading seems appropriate for that.

Description

Against a stormy sky a narrow stone bridge hangs above an abyss. The destination to which it leads cannot be seen. seven staffs, buring like torches, light the way along it's length.
Symbolism

The suit of wands is given to the element of fire, denoting the creative spark, action and activity. The number seven is traditionally seen as a mystic number, a number of luck and of perfection, usually assigned fortunate meanings.

In the English occult system of the Golden Dawn the seven's of each suit are given to Netzach, the 7th sphere on the tree of life. The meaning of Netzach is victory, but never the less this traditions see the seven's as weak and degenerate manifestations of their element. The 7 of Wands being designated to the idea of Valour, fighting agaist the odds, with the only hope of victory being through great personal effort.

The bridge of stone is symbolic of the bravery and effort indicated by the card. To cross this brdge would be an act of courage as it seems as though it would crumble beneath the walker's foot. Yet if one wished to reach the far side it must be attempted, the possibility of faliure must not be considered, however likely it may be. If victory is to be attained then the challenge must be faced.

The individual nature of the challenge is also symbolised here. The bridge of stone is not something that can be assaulted by force, an army could not lay seige in order to conquer it. It must be walked alone, by any that dare test their bravery against their fear. The stormy sky is an illustration of the trials and vicissitudes indicated by this card.

There is stormy weather ahead for anyone that dares to step out onto the bridge to discover what lies at the other end.

The mystic nature of the seven is implied by the concealed destination. On life's journey the future is always unknown, the search for wisdom is the step into the darkness, not knowing what may be found, or where that may lead.

The wands that light the path, whilst both emblematic of suit and element also show that where courage is present, where one is willing to take that step into the unknown and to fight against the odds, the luck of the seven and the victory promised by Netzach will be there to help them on their way.

Card Meaning

Individual courage. A difficult challenge. Victory obtained through effort. Opportunities for those that dare take them. Rising above difficulties.
March 13th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Collected to here. All you ladies have earned this egg:

Anyone else can still play until Easter Day!

Tags
challenges

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search