We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
A nice easy B challenge to start us off, although remember, for each B challenge a challenge participant will be asked to choose a winner who has provided the most interesting, thoughtful or detailed response, and that winner will receive an extra egg.
Please think about and share your current priorities for self-improvement and development in the following four areas. This will help me to shape the B challenges as well as help you self-reflect and think about your goals.
1. PHYSICAL (can be healthy living or real life goals, eg career, family etc).
2. MENTAL (could include study, mental agility, improving skills or knowledge).
3. EMOTIONAL (could be overcoming a fear, seeking balance, attitude/optimism).
4. SPIRITUAL (could be developing psychic or spiritual skills or incorporating something spiritual into your routine).
Or, of course, anything else you can think of relating to these four areas.
1. PHYSICAL (can be healthy living or real life goals, eg career, family etc). - There are 2 important areas at the moment; the first is moving. It's a big move and it's going to be pretty complicated so I want to be as healthy as I can for that. The second is TTC and getting my body into the right state to support a healthy pregnancy.
2. MENTAL (could include study, mental agility, improving skills or knowledge). Writing! I had a major poke from the universe yesterday about this. After a massive stretch of writer's block I started writing again last year. But my laptop broke down halfway through a chapter and it feels like such a hassle to rescue it! For the last 2 weeks I've been really wanting to get back to it, but still not finding the drive to do it. I never usually share my writing with ANYONE except Nicole, but as this was a piece of fan fiction I actually posted it on fanfiction.net. Well, yesterday I randomly got 3 reviews on it and its prequel, even though I've not updated for months. I think that was a massive shove, so tonight I am getting that chapter off my old laptop!
3. EMOTIONAL (could be overcoming a fear, seeking balance, attitude/optimism). I am working hard right now at focusing on positivity relating to TTC. I still have a lot of fears and a lot of sadness connected with my losses, especially Daisy. I am gradually letting go of some of this, a little at a time.
4. SPIRITUAL (could be developing psychic or spiritual skills or incorporating something spiritual into your routine). Runes! Reading the book really struck a chord with me. The nature of the runes and their meanings strongly resonated with me and I ordered a set yesterday. I can't wait to try them out! I'll need guinea pigs of course..... step down, Rolo, not you!
PHYSICAL (can be healthy living or real life goals, eg career, family etc). - Eating a better diet and making sure to take vitamins. I really wasn't doing that the past couple of months but now with the possible new addition I want to provide the best.
2. MENTAL (could include study, mental agility, improving skills or knowledge). Photography and framing. I've felt kind of creative lately and I have some ideas on how to decorate Darcy's room with pictures. I really can't wait to be able to do that. So far i've put together a collage of maternity pictures and it's hanging in our living room.
3. EMOTIONAL (could be overcoming a fear, seeking balance, attitude/optimism). Right now it's trying to remain positive about our little bean. I'm still so scared of what could happen but i'm trying to just take it a day at a time.
4. SPIRITUAL (could be developing psychic or spiritual skills or incorporating something spiritual into your routine). I've still been working with my pendulum and cards (mainly fairies since they are so positive). So far the pendulum has continued to be accurate which does make me feel a little bit better since it keeps telling me everything will be okay.
1. PHYSICAL This is such an important task for me in the moment. As my pregnancy is very high risk for me and baby, I am monitoring my health very closely. Eating as healthy as I can. Resting the way my doctors recommend. Sacrificing exercise to keep my immune system as quiet as possible. Taking all the medications I need to keep me pregnant. And, in the meantime, I'm watching my body bloom with the ripeness of pregnancy. My belly is growing and I am grateful to see this physical manifestation of a miracle.
2. MENTAL I am preparing for the changes that are coming in very practical ways.. training my assistant to do my job, planning for childcare and for ways to include Christian and Ryann in the whole process. I am also trying to find ways to help other women who are walking the path of IF.
3. EMOTIONAL My focus at this point is remaining positive in the face of all the risks . I BELIEVE my baby will be healthy. I BELIEVE that I will survive the pregnancy. I BELIEVE that my family will continue to flourish and to be blessed.
4. SPIRITUAL I am practicing gratitude in everything.. I am expressing it to God, I am expressing it to my family, I am expressing it to the women who have supported me through all my trials. In addition to this, I am seeking new ways to meditate... often doing mini meditations while waiting for doctors, while taking a warm bath.. The need to practice my spirituality hasn't dissipated in the last months even though my intuition seems to be on vacation.