Friday Five 5/4

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

Romantic
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why?
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it?
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark?
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime?
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner?

May 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Valkyrie View Post
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

Romantic
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it?
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark?
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime?
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner?

1. A bit. Because I like those things associated with romance...being swept off my feet, getting surprises, romantic movies, fun intimacy, etc.
2. Noone has said squat about me being so.
3. He doused the spark LOL not me. I dont know what Id try to re-ignite it. Just talk to him and see what he'd want to try. Im pretty much up for most anything and he knows that LOL.
4. I dont think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person at the same time but in a lifetime...think its possible.
5. No

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Romantic
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? yes, I try and do things for dh

2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? no, nothing came up of it

3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? I would, but would also say THEY have to do some things too..it cant just be left on one party

4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? possibly

5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? nope

May 4th, 2012, 11:52 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? Yes, I try to do things for DH and make sure that he knows how much I love him

2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? No

3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? We had a situation like this recently, we both have been doing things for each other and making sure that the small things are done for each other.

4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? During a lifetime, yes, not at the same time though.

5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? No, only DH
May 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Yes, because I try to do thoughtful things for DH, and I enjoy romantic movies, and love romantic stories and try to get ideas for DH. Sometimes I wonder though if I just like the thought of romance more than I am romantic. lol

Yes, I liked it of course!

I would make suggestions for date nights and leaving little notes around and maybe telling each other 3 things a day we like about each other.

I think for sure in a life time... At the same time? ..I think it depends on your personal definition of romance. I will admit that I get harmless crushes on movie characters, or people on TV, etc and I have romantic thoughts....but I guess it always comes back to DH for me. But romance and love is different to me. I guess to be more specific... I will watch a movie and get a crush on the character and feel so romantic about it..but my thoughts do always come back to DH. Does that even make sense? If not..ignore me plz...lol Also, I'm thinking about when some people have open relationships, or are cheating they can feel romantic towards both people but maybe not at the exact same time.

5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? A real life person..no...lol

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

May 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
No I dont . I wish i was

No they havent

Yes i would . I would do what used to work. If it was walking under the moon light or snuggling on the couch.

yes i do . I am not one to have romantic feelings for more then one person at a time but you can

I am sure there is if I thought hard enough lol

May 4th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Used too, not so much anymore, no time!

Never came up...

I'd be able to come up with some pretty cool romantic stuff on the spot LOL!

Yes, will be explained in number 5.

Not romantic, as in I want to be with that person, but one of my husband's that I've been with in multiple past lives was in my current life. Haven't seen him in a decade or so. I've spoken about him on here before about being able to "know/remember" loving him yet not even knowing him (personally, as in talking to him except for 2 sentences) in this life. Very weird and strange...

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

May 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Romantic
Yes, I like to surprise and do nice things for my partner

No-one has really said it to me

I'd assume it was likely about sex and do something like surprising him when he didn't expect or dressing up in sexy lingerie. ;p

Yes, been there and done that. But I think once you meet the right person, your whole heart is for them.

Not any more.

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search