We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Please post any suggestions for amendments or additions below.
Many ladies on the Spiritual Living board have growing psychic, mediumistic or channelling skills or are learning to do oracle or tarot readings.
Reading offers and exchanges, and sharing of predictions and intuitions relating to other members, are welcome on this board in pursuit of spiritual growth.
However, as sharing such knowledge can be sensitive and emotional, please adhere to this code of conduct in all such interactions.
Etiquette for Readers
1. Do not post readings or predictions for individuals without asking them if it is wanted first. You are compromising their free will and their highest good otherwise. You may ask them by PM or in a shout-out thread first if they want an impromptu reading/prediction, and then wait for their reply.
2. Do not post predictions of death, serious illness or disaster for any members of this board - either on the board, or by PM and regardless whether they have requested a reading or whether you have offered. Many ladies arrive at this board feeling vulnerable, lost or going through tough times which makes it completely inappropriate. If you ever receive any such PMs, please forward them to me.
3. You MAY post impromptu generic group predictions with no reference to individuals without asking, providing you are not predicting death, serious illness or disaster for any member of this board.
4. You MAY post up threads offering readings and oracle draws as you wish. Please specify what type of reading you are offering and if it is just for practice. Please also specify if you only want to do a limited number of readings. It is up to YOU whether you wish to post all responses on the board or whether you are happy to PM them at ladies' requests. Please make this clear in your offer.
5. When you are done with a reading or oracle draw request thread and will not be checking it any more for requests, please edit the title in post 1 to say something to the effect of DONE AND CLOSED.
6. As an advisory item only - when you post a reading offer thread, I would include a link to this thread at the top and ask that all requestors read the "Etiquette for Requestors" section first, especially if they have never requested before on this board. This isn't a rule, just a helpful tip.
Etiquette for Requestors
1. Do not request free readings or predictions from individuals by shout-out thread or PM. For many readers it is energy-draining and time-consuming, and we all have busy lives. Those who read will put up a thread when they have time to practice their skills or offer readings in the interests of others. It puts pressure on those people and puts them in an awkward position when you ask them at other times. I would strongly suggest that any readers receiving such requests simply delete them.
2. Do not request a reading in a thread which says DONE AND CLOSED in the title, or a thread with a number of requests specified where that number has already been reached. Again, it is putting pressure on busy people. I would strongly suggest that any such requests are not fulfilled.
3. If responding to a reading or oracle draw offer thread, make sure you fully read post 1 rather than just skim-reading it. Post 1 will specify if the offer is only for a specific number of people, or if there are requirements you must fulfil, such as being an active member of the board. Post 1 will also advise you if the type of reading is not suitable for yes/no questions or certain subjects. Reading carefully saves everyone time, energy and potential disappointment.
4. Do not expect to get a free reading by PM. That is up to the reader. Some of us prefer to post all readings out on the board to showcase what we do if we do paid readings outside JM. Some of us prefer it that way in order not to elicit an ongoing PM conversation making constant demands on our skills. Some readers don't mind at all and WILL PM readings on request, so feel free to ask, but don't be offended if the answer is no.
5. Do not expect 100% accuracy and complain if you don't get it. Many ladies who offer readings and oracle draws here are JUST LEARNING. Constructive feedback is helpful if you can give a BALANCED view including strengths of the reading as well as weaknesses. Otherwise, say thank you and keep it to yourself.
6. You MAY post up a thread requesting a free reading, prediction or oracle draw for ANYONE to fulfil, if anyone has time. You may alternatively post up a thread requesting an exchange of readings. However you will find that most readers do post an offer when they have time to give free readings, and that this strategy is really best saved for emergencies and only on occasion. It will not be appreciated if you are impatient, causing drama or voicing anger/offence if a request is not fulfilled, or repeatedly posting requests every day/week. Sometimes there is simply no-one around with time or energy to spare. We are all busy ladies who do what we do here out of the kindness of our heart.
7. You MAY ask a reader by PM whether they have their own website or similar where you can purchase a reading "on-demand". Quite a few ladies here do, and appreciate the extra income.