Creating your Own Reality

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I was reading an interesting article in Kindred Spirit on this. It was all about how co-creation, or conscious creation, or The Law of Attraction, or manifestation, or creating your own reality, or however you choose to label it, is now slowly being investigated by science and there's a chance one day the truth of it all will be proved for sure scientifically - all to do with how particles react to one another and vibrations set other vibrations in motion, even those which can't be seen, such as thought.

Many mystics of course have long believed that thought creates reality, and that stating your intention clearly into the universe via prayer, cosmic ordering, LoA, spellwork or whatever else you choose to do within your own faith path, does set something in motion.

The article included a really simple visualisation with which you can create your own reality:
1. Hold a picture of what you wish to create at your pineal gland / forehead / third eye for up to a minute.
2. Send it up to your higher self saying "This now manifests, or the equivalent, or better, for the highest good of all."

It suggests that holding the picture for as little as a few seconds can still be effective if the visualisation is done with pure intentions. I have altered the wording on step 2 slightly as the article had it a slightly different way than I would do it.

Anyway let me know if you try it and something happens!

What do you think about creating your own reality? Is it possible/true, and if so, what holds us back from doing it all the time?

June 30th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I think its doable, thats how I got Dan LOL.

I think what holds us back is simply ourselves. Our daily stresses and life craziness we just dont stop to focus for even a few minutes on something that specific...kwim.
my_boys_are_my_joy likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
June 30th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I do know what you mean Hillarie. I think you're right, too. The more I am centred and focused on my spirituality the more powerful and in control I feel. When I am in the daily rat race and unable to spend any time on that I do far less in the way of positive manifesting and get far more obstacles arising. I believe that I got Shaun this way, and also this baby. Though getting Shaun took a few different techniques - meditation, visualisation, creating an altar and cosmic ordering - not to mention healing my heart chakra - I guess that was just one of my major life lessons.

June 30th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
To get Dan I had to let go.
I was so focused on thinking I NEEDED a man/husband that it was driving me nuts(I was nearing 30 and getting flak and always figured Id be married w/kids by that point in my life). So I finally, during lunch at work one afternoon, sat in my car...focused and breathed and said a prayer saying that I realized I didnt need one, just wanted one and Id be ok either way.

I focused on my true self and what internally I needed vs wanted. I let go of the unnecessary angst and such and within a week Dan and I were talking and becoming friends, then more.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
June 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Similar. I had to learn how to make myself happy and fulfilled without a man, before I could get one.

July 1st, 2012, 07:46 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to try this. TODAY. There are two things I've been working on for a while. xo
Carwen*Angel likes this.

July 1st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Well, do let us know how it goes honey!

I have begun doing it visualising a gentle, natural birth.
my_boys_are_my_joy likes this.

July 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
my_boys_are_my_joy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely will do!

a huge thank-you to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggy!
July 5th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Question about this.. do it more than once? Or several times?

July 6th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Part of the simplicity of the idea is that you need only do it once to set it in motion. But to bring things about faster repeating the exercise may help. Repetitions in multiples of 3 are always best. Hope this helps!

Tags
spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search