Sunday Seven

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Reflections

1, 2 and 3 - Reflect on three things you're grateful for or three meaningful events from the past week.

4. Anticipate (and allow us to anticipate vicariously) an upcoming event on your horizon.

5. Celebrate any steps of progress you've make toward a goal.

6. Recognize an act of kindness you have observed or performed.

7. Request support for a concern in the week coming up -- let us know what you're concerned about.

July 15th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Valkyrie View Post
Reflections

1, 2 and 3 - Reflect on three things you're grateful for or three meaningful events from the past week.

4. Anticipate (and allow us to anticipate vicariously) an upcoming event on your horizon.

7. Request support for a concern in the week coming up -- let us know what you're concerned about.

1~Dans still here.
2~Dan may get that new biopsy afterall.
3~Connors teeth are looking good and are moving in the right direction.
4~Reiki session tomorrow for me and Dan.
5~Cant really think of any.
6~Saw my hubby help out a new, sick neighbor with car troubles.
7~No major concerns. Just always worry about Dans appts and how they'll go and if he'll get the info and help he needs while at them. I really want his oncologist to call and have a date in mind for retrying another biopsy so they can get up to date info on what cancers are attacking him.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 15th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Sending energy your way for that honey xxx
Always praying for Dan xxx

1 - Quiet time and bonding with DP doing things to prepare for baby's birth.

2 - Good school report for Daniel showing great progress.

3 - The miracle of having a healthy and active baby growing inside me.

4. Finishing work VERY soon! 7 days to go and that's if I stick it out - I may admit defeat sometime this week, it's getting to be almost too much.

5. Completed our birthing plan and I have had time this weekend to practice some of the hypnobirthing meditations, visualisations and breathing exercises.

6. My children in my class are becoming super helpful, as if in response to how tired I am. They're only 7-8 so it really is special.

7. I'm just concerned about my energy levels really and whether I'm doing the best thing by trying to hang on in there at work or whether I should really be going off sick until mat leave starts. Not sure what's for the best. Will be talking to the MW about it on Wednesday.

July 15th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I am grateful for my sisters safe return from England and being able to spend this time together before she moves back.

2. Im grateful for this pregnancy being healthy and smooth so far, now that the nausea is mostly controlled.

3. Im grateful for the cooler weather today! Its been 102 and 104 recently and that is no fun for a pregnant girl with crappy electrical which keeps me from being able to pump the AC as much as I want!!

4. My next appt is Aug 2nd, and then we get to schedule the ultrasound and hopefully get a solid gender figured out!!!! I cant wait to be able to buy stuff for this little one other than just diapers!

5. I've had serious moments of struggling to accept this pregnancy and my overall situation. I feel that I have a much better grip on things lately and I hope to continue in this direction.

6. A woman waiting in line at the movie rental box helped me figure out how to use my free codes so I was albe to rent both movies free

7. The tension in my home ebbs and flows, but there are 4 adults and 2 children (one of them a newborn) and it is not a very fair balance of... personal responsibility lately. its gotten pretty frustrating and I could use help not feeling taken advantage of and used...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Try sending some pink light to the person/people not pulling their weight. I'll send some your way too hon xxx

July 15th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you Sharron

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 16th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Reflections

1. Two letters in the mail from Ryann last week. Made my heart sing. Missing her so much!
2. Emerson has begun giving spontaneous hugs.
3. Christian asked me to read The Hobbit with him so we can discuss it.
4. Ryann comes home from Summer Camp on Friday!!! So excited to have her home!!!!!!! And, Emerson's first birthday party is a month away!

5. Since December, I have lost 24 pounds. I have just about 20 left to go. Not a spiritual goal but it's all I have at the moment.

6. My boss at work made the nicest comment to me.. so I received an act. He said that I should be in medical school somewhere. <3

7. Really hoping that some answers about moving forward with my life's purpose will come. I feel so stalled. Beginning to meditate with Michael tonight. Hoping it helps.

July 16th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hillarie, sending you love and HUGS for yourself and Dan. xo
Sharron, hoping you begin to feel well enough to accomplish all you want before the baby arrives.
Shades.. hugs and sending thoughts your way in hopes all will begin to pull their weight.

July 16th, 2012, 10:42 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
1. A future event regarding my mum but want to keep it secret as not everyome knows
2. That Sebi is doing so well at school and is happy
3. Grateful for my health and improving fitness

A wonderful holiday to Italy

I feel so fit and healthy. Have not been at this weight or muscle tone for a long time!

Just a lot of reaching out to me in terms of moral support

The timings of an event coming up mentioned in number 1. It would be most perfect if it happened this weekend or after. Any earlier and it is tricky being the last week of school

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

Tags
spiritual living , sunday qotd , sunday seven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search