Ashleigh......

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By *PurpleMidnight*
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2012, 04:34 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When do you have your "big" scan? Are you going to find out for sure "little dragons" gender/sex?

Im dying to see if I was right on both accounts

July 19th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
ooh exciting!

July 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, Aug 2 is my next appt where I get to schedule the u/s. Im hoping its pretty close to that date. I've had so many predictions of a girl since my son was one. I want so much for them to all be right!

That said, we went to a freestanding u/s place in the mall when I was exactly 15 weeks. Early, I know. That tech said boy. I laid there stunned, totally not sure what to think. I posted the pics to some JM ladies and they were split between saying congrats on a boy and being undecided and holding opinion for the u/s through the hospital. Some shots look boy to me, others dont. I am so anxious for the next u/s! I need some clarity! I have always felt theres a girl waiting, my son has always, completely unprovoked, talked of his little sister (Ive always specifically not wanted to influence the things he says), a few of you ladies have said a girl in the near future. Shes had a name since my son was one. I have been trying to work on accepting the possibility of a boy, but it just doesnt feel real to me... I wish I could explain the feeling.

So, yes lol I am absolutely wanting to find out the gender!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 19th, 2012, 10:26 AM
15 weeks was probably too early to really tell honey. Hoping and praying you get your girl and can't wait for your u/s!

July 19th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Thats what I am thinking too. Plus, it seemed to me that what he said are boy parts were very large for 15wks. They say they can tell at 14 wks, so I thought it was worth a shot. But I am still holding out for the next u/s before accepting it lol
Carwen*Angel likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 19th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I bet it was the cord.
*PurpleMidnight* likes this.

July 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Here is one of the pics. Should you really be able to see boy parts in a profile??

July 19th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I can never really tell from u/s pics but you're right that could be anything, could just be the way the shadows fell tbh.

July 19th, 2012, 10:51 AM
My husband is pretty sold on it being a boy, he thinks the video feed was clearer. But he told his mom she cant start making a baby blanket until after the next u/s. He also feels like we were/are supposed to have a girl... I hope the next couple weeks go by quickly because the anticipation has been killing me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search