We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I just give regular type massages...rub, rub, rub LOL.
2. Never had a professional kind like by a masseuse or at a spa or whatever. Love to tho.
3. Love to try one with those hot stones placed along your spine and such or a mud type one where they paint you with the stuff.
~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
1. Do you know how to give any sort of massages? Which kind(s)?
No, not really...
2. Have you ever had a professional massage? How was it?
Yes-most of them were awesome! I have had some that are less impressive. I used to work as a concierge for a fancy hotel and had the spas all bring me in for free treatments so I'd send clients to them. (Man I miss that!) There are several massage schools in my area, that allows me to go get one for a fraction of the cost. My favorite is the school that also offers reiki and chakra work
3. Is there a particular type of massage you'd like to try and why?
Next time I would like to have the chakra clearing incorporated. My favorite, though, has been the hot stone massage. They place a smooth flat stone in the palm of their hand. I felt the sensation from my toes to the top of my head, though she only rubbed up to my knee I highly recommend it!