Water

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 08:42 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
How much water do you drink per day?

Is it more or less than the recommended 6-8 glasses a day?
BBC - Health: Fluids

If you drink a lot of water, do you enjoy/experience the spiritual benefits of doing so?
- staying grounded
- clarity of thought and decision-making
- more energised

July 23rd, 2012, 08:53 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lately I have been doing really well with water. I am not sure if its the recommended amount but its MUCH more than usual. I have felt more energized and, actually, I have been feeling a draw to my cards more the last couple weeks.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 23rd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I've done better while pregnant because obviously I've been thinking of the health benefits and doing all I can for baby.

Not all pure water, I have juice and cups of tea as well, but 3-4 cups a day of boiled water or sometimes a bottle of mineral water within that.

Something I really want to stick with after the birth...I have definitely noticed more clarity of thought, especially in terms of following intuitions and listening to inner guidance.

July 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I need to start chugging water then!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

July 24th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I drink about 8 cups of water a day. I also drink a lot of coffee lately (with Stevia, not sugar).

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
To be perfectly honest I have never felt benefit of drinking water aside from many bathroom breaks so I guess you can say I was inwardly cleansed LOL.

I dont drink it, should I? Im sure I should everyone says I should but I just cant seem to make myself do that unless its got flavoring of some kind in it.

I drink Dr Pepper and occasionally a glass of milk or juice or buy myself a treat of Vanilla Chai Tea.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 24th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hillarie, thats normally how I am with water, too. I have tons of crystal light packets to add to a bottle and I drink a lot of tea and coffee. But thanks to never ending morning sickness, I can barely drink anything with flavor at all

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 24th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
When you first start a large(er than what you're used to) water intake routine you will go to the bathroom CONSTANTLY for a good while. The water is flushing out all the toxins instead of utilizing it. Once you're pretty detoxified then your body will slow down on the peeing and use the water internally

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Tags
spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search