We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Coincidentally, as I'd been talking to Jenn about creating a love altar, this also came up in one of my mags, so I thought I'd share it for anyone looking for love right now. This is basically straight from the article but I always add bits as well to make sure it's "safe" for beginners to do in terms of not causing any karmic repercussions, so it's not copied verbatim.
- SMALL pink candle
- Stick of vanilla incense
- Bar of unscented soap
Timing: Friday evening leading up to or on a Full Moon
(your next is 30th September - a Sunday - so Friday 28th would be a good night for this)
1. Light the pink candle and incense (in suitable holders - fire safety first girls). Place the soap beside them.
2. While they are burning down, you need to hold a vision of your dream man. You could visualise him, write down a list of qualities, or draw him. It's important that you focus on qualities and not on a particular person, which would compromise their free will.
3. Once you have done step 2 to your satisfaction, with the candle still burning, say the following or similar 7 times:
"I call out to my soulmate dear
To seek me out and bring me near
The magic of this day will bring
My love, my life, my everything."
It is fine to amend the words so they feel right to you. However, I would warn against adding time stipulations no matter how impatient you are - the universe will deliver when the time is right and if you try to bend it you may find you meet a "Mr. Will Do For Now" rather than "Mr. Right." (Yep, it's happened to me, so do be warned.) I would also keep the rhyme as the rhyme adds potency and helps you repeat the spell rhythmically. It's fine to write it out or say it silently in your head if it's not appropriate to speak the words aloud.
4. Seal the spiritual work by saying "This or something better now manifests, for the highest good of all concerned." This step is short but important.
5. Once the candle and incense have burned down completely, place the soap in your bathroom. Every morning until you meet someone special, wash your face with the soap.
Good luck and do let me know if you try this and it works!