Three for Thursday

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Your Kids and Fall

Do your children enjoy....

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies?

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves?

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc?

(those who are WTTC or TTC #1 - do YOU enjoy these things?)

September 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do your children enjoy....

1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies? They did when they were younger, I'm sure Emerson will when she discovers puddle splashing!

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves? Ditto to the first answer!

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc? Yes, They do. Pumpkin and pecan pies and cobbler are fall treats we ALL enjoy!

September 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
1. They've never tried puddle jumping really but we lived in Vegas where rain and fall were not really there. We'll see how they fair as Fall hits this year but so far no puddle jumping has happened.

2. Av, my 6 yr old, is totally enthralled with Fall. He gets near hysterics over the color changes he sees in the leaves and the ones that have already fallen. They have all crunched leaves with their feet and enjoy it.

3. They all like pumpkin pie and the smells of Fall but they have to...I love it too much to not have it around as much as possible LOL and now that we live in an area that has Fall...watch out!!!!

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies? Im sure if they did they would love it. They just never have done it lol

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves? Oh yea thats one thing they love doing !

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc? Carmal apples , Pumpkin spice cappichinos all those fall food are a fav with them

September 27th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies?
Greyson loves this so much, its a fight to keep him out of puddles when he is just wearing regular shoes!

2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves?
We havent had a lot of leaves in our yard the last couple years but he'd love it

3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc?
I love fall food-soups, baking, cobbler, pie! I look forward to the weather cooling down because it encourages me to cook more! Warming up the house is a great excuse!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
My kids pretty much live in the dirt. All their clothes are stained and dirty. They love the outdoors. Sticks, dirt, rocks are their favorite toys. lol

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Tags
three for thursday , thursday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search