We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. They've never tried puddle jumping really but we lived in Vegas where rain and fall were not really there. We'll see how they fair as Fall hits this year but so far no puddle jumping has happened.
2. Av, my 6 yr old, is totally enthralled with Fall. He gets near hysterics over the color changes he sees in the leaves and the ones that have already fallen. They have all crunched leaves with their feet and enjoy it.
3. They all like pumpkin pie and the smells of Fall but they have to...I love it too much to not have it around as much as possible LOL and now that we live in an area that has Fall...watch out!!!!
~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
1. Splashing in puddles in their wellies?
Greyson loves this so much, its a fight to keep him out of puddles when he is just wearing regular shoes!
2. Crunching in or throwing the fallen leaves?
We havent had a lot of leaves in our yard the last couple years but he'd love it
3. Fall foods - parkin, treacle toffee, pumpkin pie, etc?
I love fall food-soups, baking, cobbler, pie! I look forward to the weather cooling down because it encourages me to cook more! Warming up the house is a great excuse!
Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!
I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.