Archangel Uriel - AotM for October and November

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sorry I have not got around to actually writing up the Archangel of the Month properly yet, but I wanted to post and say, I have been working with Archangel Uriel. It started off with a refresher so I could do more with the AotM for you guys, as I happened to have A.Uriel spray in. But it turned out that I absolutely needed Archangel Uriel's action-packed touch.

He has really been bolstering my energy allowing me to get so much done while I have all these appointments on the go and it's been like a juggling act. He has almost bent time on occasion to make things work. He's made things happen with such speed, too, not least finding the perfect car!! I know from past experience this is clearing the mundane stuff out of the way so I can concentrate for a time on more exciting, fun and spiritual matters. And I know my time for that is going to be October half-term, Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night week.

When you work with Uriel signs abound as well. Crystals, oils, animals and answers pop up seemingly almost out of the ether that you need - in my case this time, oils and remedies - lavender oil and night rescue remedy in particular which are assisting big time with my insomnia. And Uriel's help also comes through other people - in my case, medical people, Mum and Shaun, and timely advice from friends.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Uriel for this wonderful influence on my life.

I am going to continue working with him after the mundane stuff is cleared because I just know it will lead to big things. And will let you know what comes. I will add more to this thread when I can, and once you've all seen it, sticky Uriel up to shine his amazing light on us all throughout the rest of October and November so anyone else who has a lot on their plate or a lot to achieve in the near future can tap into him even more!!

This was only going to be a quickie but his voice in my ear says to stick this up as is and just add to it in fast fiery flashes - as is his style.

If you don't have A.Uriel spray, you can invoke Archangel Uriel simply by listing out a bulleted list of the things you need help with, and/or giving the fiat: "Uriel, make me a channel of your peace" x 3 daily. Or stick the A.Uriel graphic in your siggy or avatar!

Shades of Grey likes this.

Tags
archangel of the month , spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search