~*~ 40 Days of Gratefulness - Make Your Daily Post Here! ~*~

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree148Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*Only reason my tree was up so quickly is the time pressure of Truetts arrival and Greysons enthusiasm to get it up! That and my husband having several days off in a row

25. Today I am so grateful for our NEW CAR!!! We are picking it up in a few hours! Yesterday we spent ALL DAY looking and getting quotes. Then when we were just about to give up for the day, I felt we should try one more place. And there it was-almost identical to one we were looking at and seriously considering at the last dealership, but $3000 less and HALF the monthly payment! We got a much better deal than I thought possible! Im also grateful for the gentle prompts I followed to lead us there, I definitely felt that last push to get us where we were supposed to be
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 28th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
#24 - I am grateful for hot water bottles. Something I have always loved, and something so simple, can bring so much comfort.

November 28th, 2012, 07:06 AM
I was JUST talking about wanting a hot water bottle a couple days ago. I had one years ago and have no idea what happened to it.

26. Today Im grateful for my warm, cozy house and my ability to stay home today. The last few days have been action packed and my body is screaming for a break. Today is absolutely a day to be lazy and catch up on some rest.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
December 1st, 2012, 06:08 AM
Catch-up and getting ahead...

#25 - I am grateful for old Christmas movies which really get the spirit going.

#26 - I am grateful for my wonderful partner letting me have lie-ins now and again to catch up my rest, despite doing pretty much all Michaela's late night feeds.

#27 - I am grateful for friends who constantly remind me to slow down and rest.

#28 - I am grateful for a roof over our heads and a place that feels like home even though it might be shabby to some and falling to pieces a little.

#29 - I am grateful my Christmas shopping is D.O.N.E. before the shops get ridiculous with people panic buying.

#30 - I am grateful to qualify for and get Healthy Start vouchers which will go towards the cost of Michaela's formula - doubly grateful now I have made the decision to let my supply dry up so I can tackle this insomnia head on.

Back in a few days.

December 2nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
27. Im grateful for the opportunity this morning to sleep in! My son stayed the night with his grandparents and cousins last night. It was wonderful to stay in bed past 8 am for once and my body really needed it.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM
28. Im grateful for making progress already, dilated to 1-2.

29. Im very grateful that after a terrible night and a rough day, I was finally able to sleep last night and today I can walk again.

30. Im so grateful for my sweet little boy. While I was not feeling well and could hardly move, he continued to console me and give me lots of extra love
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 9th, 2012, 08:37 AM
31. Im grateful for the opportunity to go out with my girlfriends last night. I had a really rough emotional, hormonal day and it was nice to just take a time out and watch a chick flick. Much needed.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM
32. I am grateful to have taken the hypnobirthing class and have the cds. They have been very helpful to fall back on when dealing with anxiety.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 14th, 2012, 02:08 AM
#31 - I am grateful for the wonderful friends I have made on JM and that they're all as silly, crazy, kooky, thoughtful and creative as I am - completely on my wavelength.

#32 - I am grateful for being trusted to host and moderate on JM, it's such a wonderful site and I love being a part of it.

#33 - I am grateful for the support I've received from friends, family and my partner over not only expressing breast milk for Michaela as long as I could, but also over how to stop and not feel terrible about it when it was no longer working out for us.
Shades of Grey likes this.

December 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM
33. Im grateful for my closest friend and for the opportunity to spend time with her today. Our boys got to play while we got to talk. Any time with her is so good for my soul!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
34. So many things to be grateful for today! Im grateful that Truett was born safely and smoothly. Im grateful for the guidance, comfort, and peace I felt through the birthing process. I feel there was a bit of intervention there and am so happy to feel that Divine presence around my sweet little baby!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 16th, 2012, 01:19 AM
#34 - I am grateful for the safe and happy delivery of Ashleigh's baby boy!

December 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
35. Im grateful that Truetts echo showed improvements and the cardiologist is not concerned. We will follow up in 2 months.

36. Im grateful for the love and support I have around me while I have to leave my sweet little baby in the NICU. I know its where he needs to be to get stronger and hopefully come home with me soon.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 20th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Praying for Truett Ashleigh. (((hugs)))

#35 - I am grateful for my strength, light, courage, resilience and unconditional love.
Being in service is the most fulfilling calling of all.

#36 - I moaned about my loss of internet at the time, but I'm grateful for the time to plan and prepare for Yule properly so I can make the most of the winter solstice energy.

December 21st, 2012, 10:33 AM
37. Im grateful for Truetts progress. Last night he took 39 of 46 ml from the bottle! That is a big improvement from all previous feedings! I am also so grateful for his heart being strong and not having any serious defects. Last night we saw a brand new baby being transfered to the specialized childrens hospital due to a very scary heart defect. Made me so appreciate how Truetts echo results came back.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

December 24th, 2012, 05:24 AM
#37 - I am grateful for my partner loving me no matter what my mood, no matter how rough things are for either of us.

#38 - I am grateful for having so many people in my life who show they care, who miss me when I'm not around, and whose lives I have managed to touch with some small inspiration or blessing.

#39 - I am grateful for having my little boy and my little girl, without whom my life would not be complete. My babies' snuggles are worth more than millions.

And finally....

#40 - I am grateful for my life. I am grateful to be on such an awesome and magical journey in this incarnation. I am grateful for every new morning and every little thing that makes me smile. I am grateful for the chance to learn and grow and be. I am truly grateful and I am blessed.

Thanks be to the universe.

December 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM
38. Im grateful for Truetts continued progress. Today his oxygen was down to 21-thats room air! It was bumped back up to 23 when we left but its still down from 30 where it had been for the previous few days. He is also up to 60% feedings by mouth instead of the feeding tube. Thats up from 40% for the last few days.

39. Im so grateful for the amazing team of nurses taking care of baby Truett while I can not. They are sweet, caring, and genuine. As hard as it is to leave him there, it makes it a little easier knowing that they will be loving on him while I am not. Several of them have a special connection to us and Truett and I know they are taking wonderful care of my sweet baby.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Tags
spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search