Deja vu, broken dreams, hauntings and Carnfield Hall

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By stucklikeglue
  • 3 Post By Sacred Silence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I totally forgot to tell you all about this because I was so busy all week.

I have for many years had a sort of recurring dream about a place I have never been to in this lifetime but I would see it in the most startling detail - doors, stairways, a sort of uneven quality to the rooms and halls, a sort of lean-to at one of the doors, clocks, mirrors and pictures on the walls, panelling and red decor. The dream was never exactly the same but the place was always the same.

When I first started having the dreams, I would be exploring the place and would always come across a room that was so full of ghostly energy things would start flying around. The room absolutely terrified me. Later in those dreams I had learned which door led to that room and managed to avoid it. Even though the place was like a rabbit warren inside.

I watch this programme on a Sunday night called Great British Ghosts and last week they did a Hallowe'en special in a place called Carnfield Hall in Derbyshire.

I got chills the minute I put the programme on. Turns out Carnfield Hall is this place I've dreamed about for many years.

I sort of watched through my fingers every time they moved to a new room. I even knew when they were getting near "the" room, it leads sort of off a parlour/library type room with red seats, when I say sort of there is a small corridor ish bit in between them that has multiple doors leading off it in a small space. "The" room turns out to be a bedroom that is known for being extremely haunted. Richard Felix, the historian on that episode, was SLEEPING in that room the night of filming even though by his own admission he hated that room too!!

I guess I've seen this for a reason. I really hope the reason is not that I should go there. I REALLY don't want to go there. You couldn't drag me in that bedroom for love nor money. But I found the website and guess I need to do some reading...
Ghosts | Carnfield Hall - Alfreton - Derbyshire

Anyway I just thought I would share!

Earthy.Mama likes this.

November 5th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
CREEPY! Maybe you're haunting it? Past life echo...?

Co-Host July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Awaiting our Team Green baby at home July 2014. . .

November 6th, 2012, 12:48 AM
How would that work, Jackie? Surely if my spirit is incarnate in this body it can't also be earthbound as a ghost? Unless it "visits" the hall every time I have that dream. Maybe the presence I'm afraid of is another ghost who did something bad to me. A man, Robert Revell, got murdered in that room. *shudders* I should really notice whether the dreams recur around a particular date, shouldn't I?

November 6th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
When something tragic happens at death the "essence" of that particular life can play over and over again. It's an echo of energy, not necessarily a "conscious" ghost. You should totally see if it matches up to particular dates!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Awaiting our Team Green baby at home July 2014. . .

November 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's crazy spooky!!!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

November 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Remove the idea of linear time and this makes sense.. the idea that you could be present in two places at once.

November 7th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Lol I guess I also need to read up on bilocation.

November 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Here's something for you on their site, that you may be interested in, Sharron

30th Novemver 2012

REGRESSION EVENING

Ghost Night- 31st March 2012 | Carnfield Hall - Alfreton - Derbyshire

(HINT, HINT, HINT, HINT)

**darn it!!! The map didn't work out. *growls****
November 9th, 2012, 01:24 AM
lol no, I can't go out at night at present, Daniel is too unsettled, and this is a good 2 hrs drive away. Plus I really don't want to go there. Thanks tho hun x

November 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand hun. I also know that you can do this on your own and you DO need to do so. It's very important. Sorry for sounding so bossy, but I feel that you really need to do this. *hugs* x

** meaning the regression

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search