What do you think this means?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Mountain~Mama
  • 2 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 3 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Mountain~Mama
  • 2 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I hope you ladies don't mind me asking this here, but I have a feeling you all might be able to explain this to me.

My husband and I went through a really rocky spell this summer but things have been better lately, we've been working on things and all obvious signs of the summer trouble appear to be over.

I've worn my wedding ring for 23 years and have never had any reaction to it until the last couple weeks when my finger broke out in an itchy rash. I wear other rings (all of which he gave me) and they are fine.

Am I paranoid thinking this means something or could it be some weird physical reaction with no meaning behind it? Anyone have a gut feeling as to what I should make of this?

Thank you so much for letting me post here.
Earthy.Mama likes this.
November 13th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Well, Im not very good at stuff like this but my initial thoughts were that body chemistry can change at various stages of life and during stress times and things like that so it could just simply be a chemical change in your body causing the reaction.

It could be something like you are internalizing whats going on and this is how its showing itself but I dont feel like its a sign of worse to come or anything.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
November 13th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What does your gut tell you? How do you feel when you think about it?

Last year when there was a major problem in my marriage, the prongs holding the solitaire in my ring bent. There was no reason or way for it to happen really, I hardly wore it, only when I left the house. It made me sick to my stomach, I knew deep down something was wrong. Shortly after, the trouble was revealed and I knew that was a sign of the problems we had. I'll never be able to wear that ring again.

Im not at all saying this is whats going on with your ring OR marriage, just saying that how you FEEL about it may tell you if there is a problem, or if its a physical thing, or some random fluke.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 13th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I think it's the energy of the trouble coming out, helping you to let go of that energy both physically and emotionally.

November 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I see it as your body says it is time to purge the old ring and start anew. If there is no new issues and the marriage is storng, renew your vows, and get a new ring.

Leslie

November 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
The ladies give some awesome advice

Just remember to go with your gut and what you feel is right. I'm sure it will all come to light soon

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

November 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I'm not sure what my gut tells me but I can say it has me really scared. I hadn't been wearing any of my rings when the trouble was happening because I was at the end of my pregnancy but put them back on after I had the baby and after I found out what was going on. This was about the beginning of Sept and I didn't start to have this rash until a couple weeks ago.

I do think the trouble is over although I think our marriage still needs a lot of work to become strong enough to renew our vows or get new rings but I really hope we can get to that point.

Thank you so much for your ideas ladies, you've been a great help.
November 13th, 2012, 01:07 PM
*hugs* honey, Im here if you ever need to talk Feel free to message me if you ever want to.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
It could also need to be redipped. Thinking of you

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 14th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
The thought occurs that you could also try cleansing it energetically. The easiest way is probably to cleanse it through incense or smudge smoke, and then set it on an amethyst cluster for 24 hours or in the centre of four t-lites until they burn down (smoke/air cleansing, crystal cleansing, fire cleansing).
Shades of Grey likes this.

November 14th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Agreed, Id try to cleanse it too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search