Snow Magick

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2012, 02:22 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
In case it snows sometime soon (it keeps threatening it here) I thought I'd do the annual post about magical things you can do with snow.

Here are my favourite links on this (not that I get to use them much in the UK, it always goes to slush lol):
Snow Magick
Kiki's Cauldron: Snow Magick
Gypsy Magic: Ice and Snow magic

I so want to do this (could really do with a bundt pan for it tho, they're scarce in the UK but going to look when I get around to getting into town - gosh I have a right list if ever I get there!! ):
resurrection fern: How to Make Ice Wreaths
Making a nature ice wreath - The Artful Parent

And this:
(hope this works as the actual blog post it came from has been deleted)
Christmas and Yule Inspirations / During winter fill balloons with water and add food coloring, once frozen cut the balloons off & they look like giant marbles or Christmas decorations. Let it snow! I wanna do this!

Will you be trying any of these? Please add your own!
Shades of Grey likes this.

November 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I was actually going to ask about snow magick!
It snowed a couple weeks ago, but nothing substantial. I will be reading over these tonight as well

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

November 22nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
My husband doesn't like when I ask Mother Nature for snow. One year, we got a blizzard. I now live in TX and it has snowed 4 times in the past 10 years, that is not normal. We live near Galveston, TX.

Leslie

November 23rd, 2012, 08:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm not asking for snow as it can be a right pain getting about and I always think about old and disabled people and how they manage. However if and when snow does come, I like to make the best of it. Most of the spells etc are things you can do WITH snow, as opposed to spells "to make it snow" (which I don't believe would work anyways, you can't control Mother Nature).

I got a jelly mould in town that will work great for the ice wreath! It only cost 1! Yay! Just waiting for it to start freezing overnight now and then will give it a go!

November 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Greyson is begging for snow, he wants to make a slide in yard... I on the other hands, am not ready for it! But I do love the idea of making the most of it, letting go of the bitterness Ive always felt for it I grew up with terrible, cold winters in North Dakota. Utah they say has 'the greatest snow on earth'.

I particularly like a few from the 3rd link.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Tags
spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search