We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Top 10 Movies:
1. Meet Me in St. Louis. Judy Garland met and married her husband Vincent Minelli on the set of this film.
2. it's a Wonderful Life. It was a box office disappointment when released.
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the movie). Jim Carrey imitates Ron Howard, the film director on screen. It was a moment of improv.
4. Miracle on 34th Street. Natalie Wood stars as the 6 year old Susan. Maureen O'Hara was reluctant to take the lead as she had returned to Ireland. She changed her mind immediately when she read the script.
5. A Christmas Carol. My favorite version features George C. Scott as the lead.
6. It's Christmas Charlie Brown!!! It is the longest running Christmas Special in history.
7. Home Alone. It was the highest grossing film of 1990!
8. White Christmas. First film ever released in Vista Vision!
9. The Family Stone. Diane Keaton was immediately drawn to her character when she read the script and the opportunity to play a character with such conflicting emotions
10. Love Actually. <3 Not a production note but I cry every single time I watch!