Festive Challenge - Last Chance to Earn Points!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sorry I didn't get round to posting this on Xmas Eve.

I would suggest any challenge players also check out the tag "christmas challenge" as all the other challenges will come up under that tag - some of you have missed some of them out.
To do this, look at the bottom of this post. On the left it should say "tags" and under it it should say "christmas challenge" in blue, simply click on this.

Here is your last chance to earn points and remember you have until New Year's Eve!!

Last Chance Challenge 1
Post any on-topic thread on the board for 5 points. Make it festive or winter related for a further 10 points. Make your content longer than a paragraph for a further 10 points. Link it here.

Last Chance Challenge 2
Post a link to an article on something spiritual and Christmas or Yule-related. Post it in a thread of its own. 10 points for this. Link it here.

Last Chance Challenge 3
Vintage posts! Go back and look for some vintage posts on anything on-topic, spiritual, Christmas or Yule related. Look at the bottom of the screen where it will list previous pages for you to tab back through. Bump up to 3 vintage posts onto page 1 - 10 points per vintage post bumped. You MUST reply with something substantial, not just "bump" or any form of 1-worder - ie an answer, comment or further related question. Post the title of the threads you bumped here.

Last Chance Challenge 4
Reply to the Festive or Winter related QQOTD. Festive QQOTD say so in the title; winter QQOTD are going from now until New Year's Eve. It's 5 points per QQOTD answered but you must list the dates of the ones you did here to get the points.

Last Chance Challenge 5
Reply to up to 10 information posts up in the Notebook. 5 points per reply, tell me in here which information posts you replied to.

Have fun!!!

December 28th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Keeping this bumped.

Tags
christmas challenge

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search