>>> The 2013 Predictions Thread <<<

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 3 Post By HippieLove
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 3 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By -LovingLife-

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Make your predictions for yourself, the board in general or other members here. These can be from visions, dreams, you can pull a few oracle cards on the question, or just post your intuitions or even guesses! It's a fun way to develop your psychic skills.

Please keep any negative (ie serious illness or worse) predictions to yourself, as these do not benefit the person to know about it. Thanks.

It'll be fun to check back next year and see if they came true! I'm about to try and find the thread Ellie started last year now!

December 28th, 2012, 02:27 PM
My intuition, right off, says at least 10 new members, at least 2 of whom will become integral members of the board.

I have an intuition that mid-year will be a stormy time for the board, not in people's personal lives but perhaps an energy of disagreement and drama hanging around like a bad smell. We will need lots of sensible calming influence. I see it leading to a clearing of air and a strong group dynamic though.

2 of our less active members will also pop up with interesting spiritual experiences to share.

Also pulling 3 angel cards for the board:

Azure - "Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen."

Zanna - "You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe."

Rochelle - "As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now."

I feel that there will be dreams come true for at least three members this year involving a wedding and a court case. Members of the board will experience a sense of having more time or time slowing down for them as they integrate the energy shifts of this year. I also get the words PERFECT TIMING - things will run like clockwork in many of our lives. The board will really come to life midsummer. I hesitate to say the best it's ever been because there have been some amazing periods on here - but certainly "up there" - the particular mix of ladies will really bounce off each other, rally round each other, come up with some amazing spiritual thinking and learning, and forge lifelong friendships. This is something that seems to happen cyclically on this board. Finally one lady will come into a substantial sum of money unexpectedly. Many of the other ladies will have good money luck throughout 2013.

December 31st, 2012, 02:33 AM
It's ok to just guess for fun as well.

December 31st, 2012, 03:42 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I think there will be 3 new babies, one set of boy/girl twins. I see a marriage for one lady, vow renewal for someone. I think it be a really good year for almost everyone, lots of positives.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 31st, 2012, 04:02 AM
Let's hope Emma. In that respect I see January/February still being a little mixed energy wise and then everyone being on the up from March onwards.

December 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel one big surprise BFP.
Sharron, for you.. as I've said a few times, I feel this is going to be a big year for you spiritually.

September 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
So, what do you reckon to these so far?

Anyone have any to add for the last bit of the year?

September 8th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If $600 would count as a substantial sum of money... I did get a check last week for our deposit at the old house. We were not expecting to get it back.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I had a big tax return from my wages last year, too. We may yet be the other money luck ladies though...someone may still be due to come into something larger.

I don't know about the stormy time but certainly for me the board has felt "stuck" over the summer and I haven't had much inspiration or energy for it. Not sure if that's what I predicted.

We have had a lot of new members, and certainly Modern Goddess and PinkHurricane have become quite integral. We have also had Nikki and Bella return, and visits from other older members of the board who we hadn't seen for a while.

Did we get that surprise BFP yet?

I know of one wedding announcement but the lady hasn't been here in some time so won't say anything on here unless she does! Not sure on other weddings/court cases.

I missed the mark on it being buzzing midsummer but the summer activities, the member awards, secret soul sister and love-in certainly generated good interest and activity - I feel the best of this year will come in fall, actually, now.

Terri was 100% right on this being a massive year for me spiritually.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I also think the fall will be a busier time. I know I will be able to be more involved than I had been. Im looking forward to it!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 8th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Well...there were two bfps that I think we're kinda surprise but in an awesome way.
I don't wanna say names cuz I don't know if they post here anymore or if they'd mind.
Sacred Silence likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought of those two as well, Hillarie. One I had in mind in particular when I posted that. So, yes. I'd say that it came to pass.

September 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Every month I am a little scared of being one of those with a surprise! lol

September 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
I received $5,000 a couple months ago. (edited to add: it was a totally unexpected, out of the blue kind of a thing)

I also could be one of the "new" members.

And the entire year of 2013 has been a HUGE spiritual shift for me, some days/weeks/months have been harder than others. But definitely a huge shift, and though I am still going through it, I know where I'm going is amazing. So just truckin' on. lol.

Great predictions!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

Last edited by -LovingLife-; September 18th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
September 19th, 2013, 11:32 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I am new since the perdiction thread was done.

Leslie

September 22nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
One of us did end up with a big BFP surprise... I can't say who it is though... Most of us know who it is.

Tags
2013 predictions , new year questions , spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search