When does inspiration strike?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
When and how do your hunches and intuitions come to you - have you ever thought about it?

Do they come when you're meditating or praying for example, or after the fact...or just out of the blue when you're relaxing?

How do you separate intuitions that ought to be acted upon from ordinary thoughts?
Sacred Silence likes this.

January 11th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get them all day long. The are constantly flowing through me. I usually have a knowing or get messages on the left side of my head. When it's clairsentience the message feels like is rising from my heart, through my left jaw and into the left side of my head.

January 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
I noticed this week via a string of coincidences (reading about this phenomenon as well as experiencing it myself) that it comes to me right out of the blue - but crucially, it comes when I am relaxed. Not when I am busy rushing around; not when I am forcing myself to do work or catching up with readings; not when I have a million chores to do and get stressed. When I am sitting, lying or walking quietly. Reading and completely relaxed, or listening to music and completely relaxed. Watching TV or chatting to a friend and completely relaxed. It just hits me from out of left field when my mind is empty, when I am just BEING, not doing. I honestly think I have finally come to a state of living and being mostly in the moment. I really feel I am "getting it" all of a sudden.

So many intuitions have flowed this week! The way I know the difference is that the voice is different. I really should name the frantic, controlling, negative voice in my head like you named your Gladys, Terri. He has a frantic, shrieky, quick voice that talks ten to the dozen. When I hear my higher self, or one of my angels, it sounds calm, cadent, resonant. It sounds like love. I am even noticing differences between different angels, subtle ones. Sandalphon almost sings. Michael has a deep, deliberate and purposeful voice which matches his straightforward and purposeful messages.

You know when you said things were really going to take off for me spiritually this year, Terri?

You were R.I.G.H.T.

January 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sharron, in my experience, SPIRIT is always R.I.G.H.T. and me? I'm merely the vessel that message chose to flow through.
Shades of Grey likes this.

January 11th, 2013, 09:38 AM
I stand corrected.
Sacred Silence likes this.

Tags
spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search