Weekly Workout 1/14

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel

I thought I would share what I'm working on weekly in case anyone else wants to join me in it.

This is definitely true of me. I have definitely been holding on to feelings of resentment, bitterness, etc, just general negative emotions - there's nothing wrong with negative emotions per se and it's something that we all experience, what causes the problem is when we energetically perpetuate them as it causes imbalances in the energy field.

So this week, I am reading this to myself daily and looking at the image of balloons being released into the air. I am trying to catch negative thoughts as they come and just let them go rather than thinking them over and over again and letting them get me down.

Please share any other techniques you know that can help with this too!

January 14th, 2013, 02:21 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
When I'm at work and I'm feeling overwhelmed or stressed (which I count as negative) I just wheel back from the computer a bit and do the breathing exercise you suggested Sharron.

I closed my eyes, center, breathe in counting to five, hold for 7 and breathe out for 8.
I do this three times and it makes me feel much better. I can feel negativity leaving me generally on the second time I breathe out for 8

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

January 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I really need this right now. I've been haunted by negative thoughts lately and can;t seem to fight them off. I've been asking Archangel Michael for help and praying for the source of the thoughts to be gone. I try to catch myself before the thoughts consume me but I've not done so well with that the last few days. My brain just feels so toxic. It's something I surely need to keep working on.
January 15th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I think when we awaken we do recognise that some of our thoughts and actions are toxic. It may take awhile to heal them but that recognition is the first step, and important.

Tags
spiritual living , weekly workout

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search