Channelling Archangel Metatron! Talk about wow moments - more like a wow day!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Wow! I did my second paid reading since re-launching my site this morning and had the most amazing experience. In fact, I'm still not fully grounded from it, which is an excellent excuse to get a coffee and some chocolate in just a moment.

As soon as the intention was in mind that I was going to read for this particular lady, thoughts came to mind of what tools to use. Rose quartz was the first thought, for angelic love. Then in my mind's eye I *saw* an angel standing beside me. The angel appeared in the form of a man, no wings, no glow. A very kind, wise, quiet man. I *knew* that this was Metatron. Metatron is one of only two archangels thought to have once been incarnate in a human body, which would explain his manifestation.

I was surprised by this. I have never really had much to do with Archangel Metatron, not purposely but just haven't really spontaneously connected with him much. However I have always been intrigued by him as the Angel of Ascension. I realise now that my fascination at present with sacred geometric shapes was a nudge to work with him, as he deals a lot in sacred geometric shapes for healing. Because Archangel Metatron appeared to speak to this lady, I also used my crystal merkaba and chose the Archangel oracle.

Well blow my socks off if two Metatron cards didn't come up as part of her reading - including the chakra clearing one which is the one about sacred geometric shapes!!

His energy really is amazing. It's like having a regular man speak to you in a soft, subtle voice (even though angels don't really "speak" to me as such, they just put thoughts in my head), but as his energy builds it's completely overwhelming. It's like a covering of the purest and softest white and golden light. I can actually feel my vibration today - buzzing and vibrant and lighter/higher than usual.

Even though he came through for my sitter, he is still with me even now. He gave me my Angel Message of the Day for my FB page, and I believe he is working on me and my chakras and it's his healing I am feeling.

There's no point to this, I just wanted to share what an amazing and humbling experience it is to channel this lovely Archangel who is so powerful and yet so pure, so kind. This was also the most AMAZING confirmation that my gifts are real - to feel, see and *know* Metatron was with me, and then for two of his cards to come out in a completely random draw.

Thank you Lord Metatron! You are welcome to dabble in my affairs ANY time.

January 24th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe I've interacted with Gabriel in a similar manner. I love Gabriel more than I can say. <3 I'm soooo happy for you!

January 24th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Funny, isn't it? Now with Archangel Gabriel he always feels that little bit distant from me, it feels like I'm his secretary taking dictation. Gabriel always appears in human form to me, too, though, but only in dreams. I love him too, but he doesn't interact with me quite so personally. Metatron's interaction today is the strongest bond I have felt with an angel - on a par with my interactions with Michael.

January 24th, 2013, 06:10 AM
when I first began with the period of rapid, spiritual growth earlier this year.. I was meditating and Gabriel came to me and placed something on my third eye. He was beautiful, human and very warm. Interestingly enough.. one of my spirit guides is named Gabriel.

January 24th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thats really amazing Sharron. I thought right away of your interest in geometric shapes, too.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 24th, 2013, 09:36 AM
I have wanted for some time to get a set of crystal platonic solids to work with my first five chakras. Maybe this is the year. Just have to wait for the money to come my way lol!

This is what I mean:
Merkaba, Platonic Solids & Sacred Geometry

And actually I'm attracted to this 7 full chakra set, even though I already have a merkaba.

Healing Chakra Sets

January 24th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Sharron, how interesting.. I've never even heard of this concept before!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

January 24th, 2013, 09:40 AM
We were shown them on my crystal healing course and worked with them a bit. I have always wanted to get a set, it's just getting round to it and money. I have a merkaba already, but if I got a 7 set I'm sure I could find another home for the extra merkaba. Maybe I'll make enough on readings to buy one!

You can also get chakra stars in different crystals or in clear quartz which are basically 3D merkabas or 3D Stars of David:
7 Chakra Star set for Energy Healing Reiki Merkaba with Crystal Dowsing Pendulum | eBay
Sacred Silence likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search