Crystal of the Week 24th Jan - Lepidolite

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel

Information is purely my own knowledge in my own words this time.
Lepidolite is the core crystal of the third eye chakra - that area between our physical eyes at our brow and our centre for psychic development. The third eye chakra governs a number of human and esoteric functions, including sleep, rest, dreaming and the ability to astral travel and have lucid dreams. Lepidolite is your go-to crystal for insomnia, nightmares, night terrors or unsatisfactory sleep patterns - but it comes with a caution attached - use sparingly and carefully, because this stone has some serious power behind it and too much too soon can make the problem worse or manifest other sleep problems. Therefore, start with it by your bedside, then place on the floor at the head end of your bed, then under your mattress at the head end of your bed - never under your pillow. Cleanse it daily - the best form of cleansing is on an amethyst cluster, but angel spray or incense and a gentle wipe is also effective. Water cleansing is not appropriate as its surface is soft and can be damaged by water. After working with it for 2 weeks, take a break for a week and repeat if necessary.

The incredible power it wields can be used by those well attuned to crystals for spiritual development. It can boost your psychic skills generally as it opens the third eye chakra, but rather more specifically, it increases your capacity to astral travel during sleep or meditation, and/or induces lucid dreaming. Typically this is characterised in the first instance by an out of body experience in the sleep or meditation state, where one rises from their physical body and views it from the ceiling, and then may "fly" elsewhere. Though it is a third eye crystal, I would not recommend it be placed directly on the third eye due to its potency. It also is not as suitable as gentler third eye crystals such as amethyst or purple fluorite for headaches, migraine or depression.
You can also meditate with lepidolite in your receiving (opposite to writing) hand, and should do so incrementally, for example 5 minutes the first time, rising to 10 minutes the second time, to a maximum of 30 minutes. This is particularly conducive to discovering and healing from past lives and their karma. I didn't think about this until today, but lepidolite is also a stone which carries fragments of the vibration of Archangel Metatron, the angel of ascension and spiritual teacher of the angels.

Copyright Silverla StMichael January 2013
Shades of Grey likes this.

January 24th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very interesting, this is one Ive never known much about.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
It's one I've worked with extensively (serial insomniac lol).

January 24th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive had insomnia since I can remember. Ive used sodalite before and I believe my blue kyanite helped too though it may have been helping other areas and sleep was an added benefit

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Tags
crystal of the week , spiritual living

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search