We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I was going to say that I don't know anything about angels other than they help and support us...
I can feel them guiding me (though I don't know thier names)
they bring messages
they offer their strength when we need it
they can be familiar or strangers...whatever will get our attention at the moment
you can call on them for support
they radiate love in all of their being
A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!
1. Angels were specifically created to be a bridge between the divine and corporeal beings.
2. Spirit guides may have been coporeal beings or may be angels.
3. We are assigned specific guides for our entire incarnation and we also have guides who are transient; meaning they come to help us learn certain lessons and leave once we have mastered the lesson.
4. Angels and spirit guides will only act/advise/assist when they are asked.
5. The more you connect with them, the easier it becomes to receive clear messages from them.