Creative Pay It Forward

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
So on FB some people took part in a creative pay it forward starting January. I saw it on Ashleigh's wall. Basically it was where the poster said they would send a surprise gift, reading, etc to 5 people and those people then had to post the same thing on their wall and "pay it forward".

I received Ashleigh's surprise gift on the anniversary of my dad's passing, February 4th, so as I have already told her when I thanked her, it could not have been better timing. And not only in THAT way.

Most of the items she sent have ended up part of my Imbolc altar. She sent a beautiful journal and matching notecards with a key on the front with angel wings, and a beautiful dish picturing a key saying "Imagination is the key to unlock your dreams". Along with a little card which says FAITH on the front, and a tarot card - THE MAGICIAN.

I have started an angel journal with the journal...I am hoping to keep a thankfulness and prayer journal in it daily, and then once a week meditate with my new wand or my merkaba and record any experiences in there. I didn't know that was something I needed to do until the journal appeared!

Here are some pics!

The dish has become home to my new wand!

The journal.

You can see the faith card as well here, more about my new altar when I get chance to write up on my blog.

So thank you again, Ashleigh! As you can see the gifts are all much appreciated and loved.

If any of you fancy joining in with the creative pay it forward, I only got one respondant and would love to have the full five! It's on my FB timeline and I'll bump it up with a comment. I am Silverla StMichael on there if you don't yet have me on FB, all JM friends welcome to add me.

Not sure that worked. It's a post from Jan 7th and if you can't find it and want to do it tell me by PM instead and I'll PM you back the text for your wall.

February 12th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are very welcome!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search