We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I was having a look around online this morning for some interesting spiritual reading for another project, and I stumbled upon this and thought you ladies might be interested to read it.
It focuses on six qualities to hone and develop in 2013, according to angelic channelling and guidance: motivation, growth, service, forgiveness, self-belief, and wisdom. It includes affirmations for developing each one as well as practical suggestions.
I found it interesting how it echoes some of the things I always seem to be banging on about from my channellings - service and forgiveness especially.
(1) Courage (bravery in the face of difficulty);
(2) Truthfulness (honesty in all situations);
(3) Honor (noble actions reflecting respect for self and others);
(4) Fidelity (duty and loyalty to family, community, nation, and planet);
(5) Self-Discipline (self-controlled, lawful behavior);
(6) Hospitality (courtesy, kindness, and compassion for all);
(7) Industriousness (hard-working and striving to do the best one can do);
(8) Self-Reliance (responsible, self-sufficient, and independent); and
(9) Steadfastness (patient, resolute perseverance).
I'm studying the eight limbs of Patanjali this year (similar to eight paths of truth in buddhism). Those are the values I am working to integrate into my daily practice! Whew, it's a whole lot to absorb.
The theme this week, which is on subcategory of the second limb is Simplicity. And, once I began to explore what living in simplicity means, I see that it takes a sizable committment!
My year has focused a lot on forgiveness. I started working on it last year in my relationship. Once I got a handle on it, I was challenged to expand that, offer forgiveness across the board. Im still working on it. I still struggle to let go of some things, but I am definitely much further than I would have imagined!