Thinking out loud. Any thoughts most welcome xx

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Adding1more
  • 4 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Adding1more
  • 1 Post By TreeTog
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By fromGirltoMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Super Mommy
Okay I have so much going around and anround in my head that I am going insane. I really need a safe space to write this out and feel like I will get love and support in return and ladies this feels like that place.

DH and I have 2 children Charlotte is 3.5 and Xavier is 22 months. We are very happy and the children are a constant source of joy in our lives. We have always known that we would have 3 children and there is definitely another little soul out there who belongs in our home (personally I believe there are 2 but we will see). After having Xavier I had severe PND and so Daniel and I made the decision that we would have a few years off until we tried again.

A couple of months ago I was due to get the rod (birth control) put in and it distressed me so badly that we decided not to get it in and we would start trying for another baby now. So that is what we have done. This month I have gotten some faint positives while having my period (yep I have no idea what is going on either).

The uncertainty of what is going on it making me question whether I want another baby now or not. I just don't know. I feel like my life is in such a holding pattern at the moment and I am not sure of a way forward. I need to do some study for future employment options but I have no idea what that study is. We could really use some additional income at the moment but I don't want to start a new job, and then three months in say to them "sorry but I am pregnant and will be leaving in six months".

I am not sure what I am hoping for posting this here but I would love any thoughts on how to move through this feeling of being so stuck. I feel as though there are 2 paths in front of me and I want to go down both of them and while I know that there isn't a wrong path, I just don't know which one to choose!!

If you have made it this far well done If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them

Blessed Be
March 16th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I have read it all, but am very tired this morning and can't think of much of an answer for you so will offer for now. Xxx.

I understand your confusion and sense of feeling lost, that's for sure. I think my teaching career has been stalled if not halted because of time out having my babies. And even though I am done now, I have very mixed feelings about going back trying to get a full-time post and would really rather not - it's only finances that makes me feel I have to.

One thing I will say which is a piece of advice I received many years ago and found to be true. The pain in any dilemma is caused by the indecision. Once you've made a decision one way or the other, it does get better to some extent. And it doesn't actually matter which decision you make, because it's never set in stone - you can always change your mind later. Xxx. Besides I do believe that if something is meant to be it will be no matter what. Xxx.

March 16th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you Sharron, I think you are very right. I just need to decide and do it!!! I have a Green Goddess workshop this afternoon which should put me in the right space to use the cards so when I get home I can tell it is going to be time for some journeying. xx
Carwen*Angel likes this.
March 16th, 2013, 06:35 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
((((HUGS))))

Write out the pros and cons for each side and make a choice. Life is all about learning and making mistakes.

Leslie
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 16th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to tell you to put it all on the back burner. And, to not feel like you MUST DECIDE IN THIS moment which path is right for you. As a matter of fact, I feel that you should really focus on something entirely different for a bit. Such as your spirituality. Seek that. Because, focusing on anything else sort of clears the way for Divine Guidance to find you. Your job is not choose a path, it's to be in touch with your inner guidance which will smooth the way and make the right path appear effortless. HUGS.
Carwen*Angel and Adding1more like this.

March 17th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you Terri!! I shall give that a go!
March 17th, 2013, 01:01 PM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sweetie you can always come to us with anything, we are your safe place!!

The girls gave you some amazing advice, nothing more I could add!
Adding1more likes this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search