SSOTW this week 3/18 is Tasha - MidnightMaiden! Please come read & ask questions!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Awesome pics!!!! Love your intro...not sure there are many gals who can say their love life wasnt buggered up at some point LOL.

Happy Happy Birthday..may it be awesome!!!
MidnightMaiden likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 23rd, 2013, 11:33 AM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Ok! So, I haven't bought anything super new recently. Just some new crystals I listed them but I'm not sure I ever showed a picture, so here ya go ladies

Plus a picture of my crystals (minus the new ones of course).

Nooowww, here's my wishlist. I've actually liked a page on FB who makes a bunch of this stuff all personalized. I've already contacted her, and here's the stuff I want. Just waiting for the payment on my credit card to go through .

I want this altar box so bad!! It's just so beautiful

I want the cute little guy on the left

Plus a chalice, some candles, and other little things her and I have talked about Including an altar cloth I'm pretty stoked. I have to look into an incense holder too since Maverick ate my old one

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

March 23rd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Aaaannnd. Here are the questions Feel free to ask some more!!

Do you have a spiritual image of yourself or of your soul? I'm not sure I understand this question fully. I'm light. I think we all our. Our souls are all just endless amounts of love and light. My energy/light seems to give off a dirty yellow/greenish color (if that makes ANY sense).
When you were younger and you pictured your life, what did that look like? In what ways are you glad that it didn't turn out that way? And, what would you still like to see come to pass in your life? I wanted to be a stay at home mom like there was no tomorrow. I knew I was going to be a mom, I mean I just always wanted to be (until I hit about 18). I grew up with my mom being at home and my dad being the bread winner and I always wanted that. I'm obvioiusly extremely happy the whole being a mom thing came to pass I mean... There are days I wish it hadn't of happened when I was 19, but on the same hand I'm glad it did. I'm not a stay at home mom, but I'm stronger now than I would have been if I had of had her later in life.
Do you know what your passion is? No. I wish I did. I'm passionate about what I love and I love a lot. I've got a lot of learning still left to do.

Whats your favorite dinner to make your family? Haha. Used to be spaghetti, but I got complaints that I made it too often. It was my easy go-to meal. Now I love cooking anything. Mostly proper meals, so a meat, starch and veggie. Pork and chicken I love!
Whats your favorite spiritual and non-spiritual book? Ooohhh. Good! I've only read one spiritual book and it was "Wicca - Scott Cunningham". I enjoyed it, it helped me learn a lot. I can't just pick one non-spiritual book haha. It's so unfair. I'm a bookworm and have a loootttt of books I adore. I have a couple favorite artists though. Laurell K. Hamilton and Jodie Picoult. I also grew up reading Danielle Steel
What song fills your soul with joy whenever you hear it? Hmm. This one is also difficult. I relate to music so much, and it doesn't really matter the song. Buuut, there's one called "Bella's Lullaby" (not the one in the movie haha). I don't know what it is about this particular piano piece, but it just fills me with such emotions.
What color is your favorite and why? Gah. Lately? Teal. But the nice bright teal. Normally it's pink though haha. And I don't know why, it just tickles my fancy

What spiritual means have you tried to sort out your love life? Nothing I'm always nervous tampering with love. I feel like the course is happening and there's not much I can do, magickly or spiritualy, to speed up or change the process much. I'm along for the ride, I just asked for true love. It'll happen, it just might not be how I expected it to happen.
Would you like more kids one day? How many? I'm on the fence with this one. I'm so happy with Nevaeh. She was literally the perfect baby. She rarely cried and ALWAYS smiled. I don't think I have a single picture where she isn't smiling. I want to get healthy, and have a smokin' body, and if I get pregnant then I'm worried I won't recover. I'm still trying to recoup from a c-section so. Also, I see how families are with more than one kid, it's a huge struggle. Plus, if I meet someone who already has a kid, then to add another would be financially difficult.
If Nevaeh had been a boy what would you have named her? At the time, I had noooo idea. Chris and I argued, and argued, and argued over boys names. I had had Nevaeh picked out since like Grade 9! Now? I'm partial to Jaxon, Liam, Levi and Seamus.
What's the meaning behind your username, as it's clearly spiritual? To be honest, I'm not 100% sure It came to me one night, and I just used it. I had been wanting to change my username and I sat and thought for a little bit, and this popped into my head and I ran with it. I'm a night owl, and I feel more drawn to the Goddess and the moon, so it all seems to fit
What branches of Paganism most interest you (if any in particular)? Gah. All of it!? Haha. I'm still learning so much that all of it intrigues me right now. I love my Oracle, so much. And my crystals. And I love reading for people. I'm still learning my Tarot, but would love to be just as comfortable with those as I am with my Oracle. I'm extremely interested in Mediums and the paranormal/spirits.
How did you figure out Kane was your twin flame? Haha. I remember talking to you about this Sharron! I'm not sure how I knew. I remember talking to you about it, and not knowing why him and I connected on the level that we did. It's a level I've never felt with anyone else. Things just seemed to click easily between us, and we understood each other on a level that was much more considering the short length of time we had known each other. Even after we broke up and stopped talking to each other, we both started to think of each other in the same month, even though there had been noooo contact in weeks. There's a connection that neither one of us have been able to shake, though it hasn't been for lack of trying,
I know you've had some very interesting paranormal experiences. What one for you was the scariest? And what was the paranormal experience which made you definitively believe in the existence of paranormal forces? Oooohh. The scariest paranormal experience. Hmmm. I remember Nevaeh getting pushed out of bed and getting a concussion, but I think that was more anger than fear. I lived there so long, and so many stick out in my head as frightening. It was the voices that always terrified me. Hearing them walking upstairs and coming down the stairs. Waking up with my back arching because someone had ran their finger up my back. I mean, it's hard to NOT believe when you were in that house. I remember my first real experience with spirits thought was while living in Ontario during my teens. The house we were in was active and I didn't notice it until two girls came to live with us and they really brought the house to life. Some people can just do that. And I started seeing them, and hearing them and this is when things with myself and Christianity really started to go down hill. Because I 100% believe that family members can and do watch over us, where as I was told by my pastor that anything I saw was strictly a demon and was doing Satan's work.

Haha Leslie!! Let me explain Kane a little bit. He is my twin flame, soul mate. I met him in November of 2011. Through my sister, she was actually interested in him, and while things had happened on a physical leve, that's all it was. Normally, I don't pay any attention to guys who have been with my sister, but there was something about him. Everything about him is not "typical" for guys I've been with. He's shorter, which has always been a big no-no, and he smokes. Again, another big no-no. But we started talking and something clicked between us. Neither one of us could really fight it. I was with Chris at the time, but things had been going south between us for some time. Anyways, I moved in with Kane in January of 2012 and moved out July of 2012. Things weren't working out. I was too afraid with how quickly things were heading between Kane and I, and was scared of divorcing Chris. Plus some other issues which stemmed from the haunted house. We didn't speak from September of 2012 until December of 2012. Then he got a different girlfriend and things were strained, and now he's single and things are flowing between us now. If this makes any sense at all

My ideal mate? Supportive, RESPECTFUL, passionate, compassionate, romantic and sweet. Understanding and patient. Good with kids. Has his **** together and a good head on his shoulders. Oh, and a good relationship with his mother is a must.

The thing that you love best about your daughter? Everything She always keeps my smiling and laughing. Lately she's had a bit of a tude, and it's been strained between her and I. But she's absolutely my everything.
What did you want to be when you were 10? A vet. I love animals so, so much.
If you had a piece of advice for your 16yr old self what would it be? Don't give up, don't kill yourself and don't try. Your life is going to turn into so much more than you can even begin to imagine right now. You are going to produce the most amazing human being, and without you hear right now, she won't bless this planet, and this planet needs her. Keep your chin up.

I love your lip piercing. Where else are you pierced, and would you like to get any more piercings in the future? I used to have more, but that was before Nevaeh I HAD my nipple and my belly button. But when I got pregnant, both came out and neither one went back in. My stomach is so full of stretch marks, I feel a belly button peircing would draw unwanted attention Right now it's my lip, nose, tongue and ears. I wouldn't mind getting both my nipples (I only got the one last time) since I enjoyed it, but I'm in no rush
Where do you stand on piercings for Nevaeh? She has her ears pierced right now. I'm ok with that. I would probably make her wait til about 13/14 for anything major (like tongue). To me, piercings are temporary. You can take them out and nothing major stays behind. Unlike tattoo's.
You said you believe in past lives. Do you know of any of your own past lives, what were they and how did you find out? I don't know of any, I'm not 100% sure how to discover that. I feel incredibly drawn to the Egyptian era, as well as the like "Western" era, with all the cowboys and beautiful dresses. Other than that, I'm not sure
Do you believe you've known Nevaeh before in a previous life? I really like this question, and to be honest I hadn't thought of it before. My spiritual friend (who has been "practicing"? since he was 12) says she's an Indigo child... I feel like her soul is new-ish. I don't feel like she's an "old" soul. Unlike Chris's sister, who the day she was born you could tell she had an old soul. I will need to think and reflect on this question a little more
For the whole star-crossed lovers who can't be together for Kane and I... I used to think that. I know our souls have been together before, and I originally thought that this lifetime wasn't right for us. But now... It's different. I know there were things that I did that prevented us from growing the way we should have. And I think I used the whole "not meant to be together this lifetime" to justify and make myself feel better. We've been talking a lot, and both still love each other (obviously). We keep saying there's just "something about you" to each other. Neither one of us can shake it, and I'm ok with that .
Carwen*Angel and Adding1more like this.

March 23rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?
What car do you really really really wanna have?
If you could name a star what would you name it(and it cant be after your daughter LOL)?

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 24th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I love, love, love reading about you and Kane. You're our very own twin flame love story / inspiration. Watching with interest to see what happens next....

I also love your thoughts about Nevaeh and being a young soul, how lovely. She must have a very special innocence and serenity if she has not yet been tainted by karma (and now never will because karma is dissolving.....) She could also be a star child or an earth angel child incarnating onto this plane at this time to assist with the energy shifts having never before had an earthly life. ....as if you didn't have enough to think about!!

Thank you so much for being our SSOTW, and coming back and doing it all after a busy busy week!

I will do your card draw when I do Hillarie's if that's ok? I'll be in a better place to do it then so it's in your interest.

March 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
I will definitely be keeping you ladies up to date on Kane. So far we're waiting for his basement reno's and shop build to be done before we move any further with anything between us. He has told me he doesn't want to be with anyone else, and I'm the only girl on his mind. So it's just a matter of patience... Which isn't my strong suit

Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Ugh. I don't even know where I see myself in two months let alone 10 years
What car do you really really really wanna have? Hmmm. If I won the lottery? A classic Corvette. Not the Stingray style, it's too slick. I like the body lines of 75-78 Corvettes. For right this second? A little car like the Ford Fiesta in a standard
If you could name a star what would you name it(and it cant be after your daughter LOL)? Gah! Not fair!! Obviously it would be after my daughter. Other wise it would be Louise. That was my dad's mom who died of cancer before my dad even met my mom and is my middle name as well as my daughter's
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Super Mommy
Lovely to meet you Tash, you sounds so full of life!!I am very interested in hearing about you and Kane. I believe I may have met my twin soul and interestingly (or frustratingly) enough it is not my husband. Fortunately at this point in time I don't have to see him at all!!
March 24th, 2013, 11:27 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got pretty busy in the mid week till now but you and your daughter are beautiful! I loved reading all the qs and A's!

March 25th, 2013, 08:43 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Do you have a hidden talent?
Do you want to be buried or cremated when you die?

Leslie

March 31st, 2013, 07:30 PM
Sorry ladies!! I haven't had my laptop on me, so getting onto JM was really difficult. I'm currently at Chris's for right now, not sure how long, but if I head back to Kane's, I will definitely be taking the laptop with me this time.

Do you have a hidden talent? Uhh. I'm an Empath? A good mom? I'm not sure.
Do you want to be buried or cremated when you die? Hmmm. See this is tough for me. There's a part of me that wants to be buried. Reunited with Mother Earth, and being apart of the circle of life. However, there's another part of me that wants to be cremated and reunited with Earth that way. BUT, I have LOTS of time to think about that... I at least I hope so

April 3rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I'm loving these threads, learning so much!!! ♥ Sending you a msg on FB about Kane.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

April 5th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Mini-read (faery oracle):

BIRTHDAY - "A significant birthday holds the answer to your question".
PATIENCE, PLEASE - "What you're asking for is coming about. Have patience, as there are unseen factors that need to occur first."

I feel like a family or close friend's birthday later in the year will be the time that things will become clear and more settled in your love life - a new level of commitment. The second card indicates that your wishes will come about, but the other person needs some space to sort out things unrelated to you at present. Spend time doing fun activities you love and in nature to replenish yourself and top up your faith in between times.

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search