SSOTW this week 3/18 is Tasha - MidnightMaiden! Please come read & ask questions!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Soul Sister of the Week this week beginning March 18th is Tasha (MidnightMaiden)!

Tasha, here is the schedule for what you should post each day, but you can be flexible, and skip days, or post a few all on one day, whatever works for you.

This game works best if everyone asks the Soul Sister of the Week some questions for Friday! And you girls ROCKED this last week in a way I've never seen before on ANY board! You can ask the same questions for every lady and just copy and paste them, or think up questions when you've read a few of their posts. You can ask one question or ten! All entirely up to you.

Tasha, if there are any questions put to you that you don't feel comfortable with, obviously you need not answer, perhaps just say so on the thread or PM the member to let them know you weren't just ignoring them.

I will do a card draw and short angel message later in the week for the area of life you want guidance on. Other members who also read or draw cards are welcome to do the same.

MONDAY INTRODUCTIONS - An introduction in your own words - whatever you want to say about your life story. You should also say what area of your life you'd currently like guidance on here.

TUESDAY PATHWAYS - Your path and beliefs - copy & paste the questionnaire and answer as many of the questions as you're comfortable with and are relevant to you. Feel free to delete any which are not.

What faith, religion or path did you grow up with? What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking?

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring?

What do you most enjoy about your current path?

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you don’t agree with?

What spiritual activities do you do the most often?

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are?

Do you believe in:

Angels

Devil

Heaven

Hell

God/Source

Saints/Ascended Masters

Past lives/Reincarnation

Prayer

Magick

Cosmic ordering/The Law of Attraction

PICTURE WEDNESDAY - You can share ten pictures of your choice, of your family, home, crafts, etc; photography you have created; or picture quotes, cartoons and other pictures from the internet which represent you in some way (if you have Facebook you probably already have a ton!).

THURSDAY SHOWCASE -
EITHER showcase your spiritual or creative skills or knowledge. Share a poem, story, piece of artwork, photography or craft you have created. You could share a channelling, piece of automatic writing, or pull oracle or tarot cards, runes or similar for a few members who've asked you questions. You could write a short piece on something spiritual or paranormal to share your knowledge.

OR showcase your newest spiritual tools, crystals, books, whatever you have bought most recently to further your spiritual development - or your wish list using pictures from the internet!

QUESTION FRIDAY - Answer questions from the other members.

March 18th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck this week, Tasha! Can't wait to read!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Cant wait Tasha!!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 18th, 2013, 07:40 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait to get to know you!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 08:35 AM
See, this is what I mean! You guys are awesome!

March 18th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Super Mommy
Yay the next one so excited to get to know you better Tasha!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
March 19th, 2013, 05:22 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Waiting quietly!

Leslie
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 04:03 AM
I did remind her last week that it was her turn, but I'll PM her a quick reminder.
Adding1more likes this.

March 22nd, 2013, 06:06 AM
I did PM Tasha, and haven't heard anything back, nor have I seen her on FB this week. I hope she's ok.

Can I suggest that you ladies post up a few questions each so that if she comes to do this over the weekend she has a few to answer? I'm going to post some in a bit, and I'll remind her on FB PMs as well.

March 22nd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Do you have a spiritual image of yourself or of your soul?
When you were younger and you pictured your life, what did that look like? In what ways are you glad that it didn't turn out that way? And, what would you still like to see come to pass in your life?
Do you know what your passion is?

March 22nd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Whats your favorite dinner to make your family?
Whats your favorite spiritual and non-spiritual book?
What song fills your soul with joy whenever you hear it?
What color is your favorite and why?

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 22nd, 2013, 02:24 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Ahh!! I am so, so sorry ladies!! I feel so horrible

After being sick, I got better from the antibiotics and helped Kane moved, so I've been there the past week and my laptop hasn't even been turned on once. I'm so sorry! It was Sharron's PM reminding me that I was Soul Sister that I'm quickly sitting in my van writing this. I'm home tonight so will do more in-depth stuff! I'm sooooo sorry ladies. I feel horrible. BUT, I am here! I will do an intro first, and can't wait for more questions.

You are all amazing, please forgive me?
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

March 22nd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hi

I'm Tasha. (Natasha). I'm normally on here a heck of a lot more often, but lately life has been a little hectic. I know you ladies get it

Intro. Hmmmm. Well... I'm turning 24 on the 24th of this month, and to be honest it seem scary I know that 24 isn't old, but it just seems like such a bigger, rounder number than 23.

I have a beautiful little girl, who just turned 4 last month. She is absolutely everything important to me in life and so much more. She keeps me smiling, laughing, frustrated and so many other emotions I never thought I'd experience. I love being a mom and I couldn't picture my life any other way.

I'm currently separated from my husband. Things got rough a couple years ago, I separated for 9 months, moved back in and it's just now beginning to go South again. But I'm more ok with it this time around. I've had my confirmation that it's not working out.

My dad was in the Navy growing up, and I have a ridiculous amount of pride in that considering I didn't serve my country I grew up in a Christian household... Went to church on Saturday's growing up (my mom is Seventh Day Adventist) and Sunday's when I was a teen. I went to youth group through most of my highschool life, as well as went to major youth conventions. It felt so right at the time, until I started having beliefs and opinions that didn't match the Bible or the Church. Things kind of went south from there. It caused issues with my first boyfriend, and when he started to try and shove the belief down my throat I strayed away from it.

I was just kind of... A wanderer? For many years. Not believing in anything concrete, but was busy with life. I graduated, started working and then got pregnant. I was 19 and wasn't sure where my life was going.

A couple years after my daughter was born, I remember coming on SL here on JM and giving a short intro and stating what I believed in. I was told I sounded like a lot of what I believed in was similar to being Pagan. I introduced myself on the Pagan board and have been bouncing back and forth ever since!! I love all the ladies and am happy with where my life is going in that aspect.

The only part of my life that always seems to be up in the air is my love life I'm happy with my spiritual life for the most part, I always enjoy more guidance and knowledge, but I don't feel lost. I'm happy with myself, (not body wise but personality ) and the type of person I am and I'm confident as a mother... Most days My love life always seems to be all over the place.

Between issues and tension between Chris (ex husband) and feelings that never disappeared from Kane (twin flame).

I don't know if I've shared too much or not enough haha. I guess that's what the questions are for
Carwen*Angel and Adding1more like this.

March 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
There's nothing to forgive!

Glad you're here now, and you can just do the stuff over the weekend, it will give us all something to read when we pop online with a coffee. I'm sure some more of the ladies will ask you some more questions now they've read your intro, too.

Also glad you're ok! I was worried more than anything!

In response to your intro....lol, honey, my love life was up in the air for years and years and years. It took me a long time to work out the whole twin flame / soulmate thing, and it took me a long time to learn from a particular relationship pattern and grow so I could have a different type of relationship. It all helped my soul to evolve, so it's all good. Now I am with the person who I know is meant to be my soulmate in this lifetime. And you will get there too, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Here are some questions for whenever you get up to your questions! I'll do you a little quickie reading over the weekend - let me know which area of your life you want me to focus on. I'm guessing love life, but don't want to presume.

What spiritual means have you tried to sort out your love life?
Would you like more kids one day? How many?
If Nevaeh had been a boy what would you have named her?
What's the meaning behind your username, as it's clearly spiritual?
What branches of Paganism most interest you (if any in particular)?
How did you figure out Kane was your twin flame?
I know you've had some very interesting paranormal experiences. What one for you was the scariest? And what was the paranormal experience which made you definitively believe in the existence of paranormal forces?

I'll come back with some more over the weekend. Xxx.
MidnightMaiden likes this.

March 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Who is Kane? I don't know anything.
Happy Birthday!
What is your ideal mate like?

Leslie

March 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
What faith, religion or path did you grow up with? What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking? I grew up Christian. I know it's an umbrella term, but I didn't follow anything specific other than church-going, praying and worshiping and what not. Now? Eclectic.... Funness? Pagan I do believe? I just take whatever I see that I like, and use whatever feels comfortable for me.

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring? What led me to my new path? Asking questions and doing research. I knew Christianity wasn't for me, and when I came onto JM and shared my thoughts and beliefs, I was led towards Paganism and it's just felt right.

What do you most enjoy about your current path? How personal it can be for everyone. It's not cookie cutter and not one person believes the exact same thing as another. There's always so much to learn and explore and discover. You can do anything you believe you can do.

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you don’t agree with? Not presently I only go with what I feel to be right anyways

What spiritual activities do you do the most often? Uhh. Meditate. I've been meaning to update my BoS and do some more readings, but life keeps sneaking up on me

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are? Karma. Number one. What goes around comes around. I believe that the energy you put out into the universe comes back to you (not quite like Karma). Like positive energies will bring back positiveness in my life. Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

Do you believe in:

Angels - Yes.

Devil - I struggle with this one, and how I would view him exactly. So I don't think about it right now

Heaven - Not in the sense of Christianity... I believe in reincarnation, and when our soul has finally reached enlightenment, then I do believe there is a "Heaven's" of sorts.

Hell - Not in the sense of eternal ****ation and fiery pits. More so in being lost between lives or never reach enlightenment. Always living a similar life without discovering your purpose... If this makes sense.

God/Source - I believe in a Goddess and God. Lord and Lady. Of sorts

Saints/Ascended Masters - Uhh. Not sure

Past lives/Reincarnation - Indeedily!

Prayer - I don't call it prayer... But I do believe in putting out your emotions/desires/what-have-you into the Universe. Which I suppose is similar/the same as prayer. IMO.

Magick - Yes

Cosmic ordering/The Law of Attraction - I would have to fully understand what this is to answer it
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 22nd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Tash!!

Glad you made it!!

Okay a couple of questions for you and I wil add some more once I have read all your bits and bobs.

The thing that you love best about your daughter
What did you want to be when you were 10?
If you had a piece of advice for your 16yr old self what would it be?
March 22nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
10 Pictures!!

1. My daughter and I

2. My daughter the day she was born. These pictures keep me going on the days where I get super frustrated.

3. 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my big girl. She was 9lbs 6oz 22.5 inches.

4. My sun, my moon and all my stars

5. Myself with my new haircut A much better photo.

6. My daughter's first Halloween.

7. One of my favorite photos at 51/2 months.

8. Finally coming home after 10 days in the hospital!

9. Kane and I. Exactly one year to this day, the 22nd

10. Aaaaannnd. Last but of course not least. Is Nevaeh... On her fourth birthday So bittersweet.

March 23rd, 2013, 01:57 AM
Those are beautiful pictures. Nevaeh is just lovely. And I can see you in her.

I am LOVING your short hair cut, Tasha. It really suits you and it makes you seem sassy, fiery and short.

Happy birthday for tomorrow!!!! Awww hon, if you're scared turning 24, how'd you think I feel, I turn 38 in May! Seriously though I do know what you mean, though I experienced it turning 23. The early twenties are almost sorta like honorary teenage years. When I was done being 22, it felt like I had to "grow up".

Incidentally, though, I still haven't. I think in my head I'm 22 forever.

I LOVE that picture of you and Kane.
I'm so interested in your twin flame relationship, as it has been a particular preoccupation of mine this incarnation.
Is it one of those "star-crossed" things where you can't be together this lifetime or at the present moment?
I can see you are definitely TFs just looking at the picture. You have the same energy signature.

And, some more questions.

I love your lip piercing. Where else are you pierced, and would you like to get any more piercings in the future?
Where do you stand on piercings for Nevaeh?
You said you believe in past lives. Do you know of any of your own past lives, what were they and how did you find out?
Do you believe you've known Nevaeh before in a previous life?
MidnightMaiden likes this.

March 23rd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Beautiful pictures!!!! Nevaeh is such a pretty girl! And the picture of you at 38 weeks is stunning. You are literally glowing!

Last edited by Sacred Silence; March 23rd, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search