Worst Birthday Ever

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 01:09 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I'm sorry.

I need someone to vent to.

I at least rang in my birthday properly. Kane and I were... Busy... Last night

However today? Ugh.

Firstly, I got my period. Like really!? On my birthday!?

Secondly, I'm at Chris's house for a viewing while he's at Kane's playing with tools with his little man chub. I hinted, and hinted at him coming for the viewing but he was being all (insert profanity here). I just want to kick him right now I'm so frustrated.

But the killer? I have to say good bye to my puppy today. Chris came home the other night and he had gotten out of his crate and chewed up half the bedroom. He then called me, got mad at me and told me to find him a new home. I have to. I don't have the time for him and trying to find my own place in this city with a dog is impossible. I'm beyond heart broken and SO sick of having to say good bye to MY pets, while his stupid dog sits in the backyard because he refuses to say good bye. Even after all she's done.

I'm so sad/upset/hurt/angry I could punch things. Can today just be done please!?!?!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

March 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
*hugs* Im sorry it took a downward turn. I hope you can find your puppy a really good home and you can get some peace in knowing puppy is ok and well taken care of. I had to give up our puppy too and I know its hard to do that, but in the end it was best for puppy even if not for us.

Sorry your period showed up...she always has rotten timing. But at least you and Kane rang in the birthday properly before she showed LOL.

Hopefully you can find a spot, relax and meditate and end your birthday on a sweet and peaceful note.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 24th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Super Mommy
Huge hugs Tash. Hope that you managed to end your birthday on a good note. So sorry you had to say goodbye to your puppy, I hope you can find the perfect home for it.

Sending you much birthday love from me xx
March 24th, 2013, 10:32 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search