SSOTW this week 4/1 is Nikki - fromGirltoMommy! Please all read and ask questions!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree35Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 05:14 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Share your favourite baking recipe with us! (Brownies would be good!)

^^ Yumm!! Smooth fridge cookie dough into the bottom of a cupcake tin then take a reeses cup and place it upside down on the cookie dough. Add prepared brownie mix to fill it 3/4 of the way. Then bake at 350 degrees. It told me for 18 minutes but total cook time for mine was 22 minutes. Sooo rich and delicious!

How did you discover you were able to do readings?
I'm still really learning, I wouldn't even say that I have truly discovered. I know for myself, my readings ring true. I am still really getting to know my deck and am enjoying the journey.

Would you describe yourself as a channel reader (messages from higher beings), a psychic (from your own higher self) or a medium (from spirit)?
^^ as I get further into my journey I'll be able to answer this but at this moment I am not sure.
Would you describe yourself as clairvoyant (seeing other dimensions), clairaudient (hearing them), clairsentient (feeling/sensing them) or claircognizant ("just knowing" wisdom from them)?
What's your favourite piece of jewelry and do you wear it every day?
Every jewerly piece I wear I wear every day. I have my birthstone ring that Michael got me for our first Christmas, all my piercings (septum, industrial, helix, and then ear lobes), but my favorite is my necklace

Why did you name your daughter Kennedi?
I choose 3 names that I absolutely LOVED! Kennedi, Aubreyella, and Audreyella and told my mom to choose her granddaughters name

Would you have more kids?
Plan to! I definitely want 2-3 more kids at least! I would love more than that, but I dont see that happening.

What animal calls to you?
Cats!!! Horses, Unicorns

Thanks for the fun week girls Y'all are so awesome! Starting to send pms now!
Adding1more likes this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
April 9th, 2013, 03:42 PM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydee78 View Post
I agree with Hillarie, turning 30 is awesome. However I can remember the year I turned 25 was really hard in my own mind!!

What piece of advice would you give your 16 year old self?
What is your favourite food?
Do you like to cook?
Do you have a favourite goddess? Why?
Do you/plan to teach Kennedi about wicca?
Hey you gotta turn on your pms!!!
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
April 9th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Veteran
Oops will do!!!

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search