I Can't Stand...

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By MidnightMaiden

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 07:13 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
People with the "victim" mentality. Like they're always the victim in their own life, even if what happened was a result of their own actions. It's so frustrating!

Chris has the victim mentality. I can't stand it. "Woah is me, life sucks, life is so hard, wah, wah, wah". AHHHH ullshair:.

Seriously. Life is too short to think that way. Pick up your big boy undies and move on. Change your way of thinking and you'll change your life.

Sorry.

Rant over

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

April 10th, 2013, 02:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Yep!

April 10th, 2013, 05:14 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I couldn't agree more!!
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
April 10th, 2013, 09:46 AM
I asked him the other day.

"How can you stand being a victim all the time!?"

He came back with.

"I can't, that's why I'm always so depressed."

Noooooot what I meant. I tried to explain to him that it was a mentality, and that he could change it, but he tuned me out. I tried.

April 10th, 2013, 12:06 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
That is when I ignore the person and move on... It's not worth it to me to be concerned, frustrated or annoyed by what they choose to do with their lives. I just remind myself that everyone we come in contact with has a soul contract with us. Sometimes we teach them, they teach us or we both teach each other. Everyone has their own path and maybe this is something that he has to learn on his own.
April 10th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I think it is.

Part of the reason he's so upset right now is because I don't want to be with him. We tried it, it didn't work and now I'm leaving and he's having a hard time with it.

I get that it sucks to lose the one person you thought you would spend the rest of your life with, I mean, this hasn't exactly been a cake walk for me, but I made the decision to change my thought process and be happy.

But I suppose he may need to learn it on his own. I've suggested, and helped, but it's all up to him from here.

Right now I try to avoid as much contact as possible with him. He's an energy sucker this way and I find it draining and so frustrating to be near him.

April 12th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Veteran
Huge hugs hon! I couldn't agree with you more, the victim mentality drives me insane. Move on by happy and hopefully one day it will hit him what you were trying to say and he will learn to change too.
April 13th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Thank you my dear

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search