Goddess Oracle - DONE & CLOSED

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Open, please!

Leslie
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 10:53 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
I'd love an open one if it's not too many
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a question that has been laying so heavily on my mind but it is more of a yes or no so that won't work lol. So I guess I will just go with open and maybe my question will be answered

Thanks Sharron! I always look forward to these!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 11:52 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Whatever they'd like to tell me please. Thanks hun!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Nerd
Sharron, I'm Samantha. I would love a drawing. I'll leave mine open. Thank you!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
April 12th, 2013, 01:55 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Oh gosh I need this today.

In regards to Chris if I can... He's being a dink and messaging Kane's ex and they're both saying things about us behind our backs and I could really use some guidance.

Thank you Sharron
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

April 12th, 2013, 02:27 PM
megpie
I would love one! Open!

Thank you!

-Megan
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 02:56 PM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would like to do this. The question I would like help with has to do with my current job situation and if the possible solution is the right way for me to go or not.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Cycle #1: Antagonist protocol. 150 mL of bravelle and menopur for 8 days. Added ganirelix 2 days before ER and triggered with lupron and pregnyl.

13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized with ICSI, 2 made it to day 6, both abnormals. No transfer.

We will cycle again-stims start September 6, 2014!
April 12th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I would love a drawing please. My question is about my family's safety in our current location... any insight would be wonderful.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd love one too! Thanks! And I'll leave it open as well
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
yes please would love an open one thankyou
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

April 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
me please
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

April 12th, 2013, 05:20 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love one too, open please
Carwen*Angel likes this.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

April 12th, 2013, 09:14 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love one! Open please
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Super Mommy
Yes please Sharon, would love one. Let's just see what the cards say!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I would love a card drawn for me. Thank you Sharron!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
Wow...so many! If you have time and still would like to, I'd love one, but if you get too busy it's fine too Thanks for offering, Sharron

I guess mine is if there will be a good time to really have another baby some day. Thanks, hon!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 13th, 2013, 09:35 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it isn't to much and not too late I would love one. Question Is in my heart
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Kiam - PROSPERITY
Goddess Abundantia: "The universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving."

seaside - HIGH-PRIESTESS
Goddess Dana: "You have Divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching."

Jessimaaka - BOLD
Goddess Freyja: "Unleash your adventurous side! Take risks and be daring."

junie22 - START DELEGATING
Goddess Green Tara: "Ask others (including me) to help you, instead of trying to do everything by yourself."

sis_sweetpea - EASY DOES IT
Goddess Oonagh: "There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing."

fromGirltoMommy - FOCUSED INTENTION
Goddess Diana: "Keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark."

StacieRN - SENSITIVITY
Goddess White Tara: "You are becoming increasingly sensitive. Avoid harsh relationships, environments, situations, and chemicals."

hopingforbabymc - INFINITE SUPPLY
Goddess Sedna: "You are supplied for today and all of your tomorrows."

AmyKC12 - PEACE
Goddess Eireen: "There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully."
This card shows Goddess Eireen cradling a smiling infant, and often, though not always, signifies a healthy pregnancy.

MarineWife_03 - BOUNDARIES
Goddess Ishtar: "Love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy."

outtheblue - BOLD
Goddess Freyja: "Unleash your aventurous side! Take risks and be daring."

Hippy Witchy Chicky - Two for you, Jackie, and the number two is important in some way as well.
UNDYING LOVE
Goddess Isolt: "The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation."
GUIDING CHILDREN
Goddess Damara: "You are good at helping, counseling, and healing children. Use your skills to help children now."

acchickpea - TRUE LOVE
Goddess Guinevere: "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

Pixie Dust - EASY DOES IT
Goddess Oonagh: "There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing."

franbaby - BOLD

Lady Lotus - UNDYING LOVE
Goddess Isolt: "The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation."

wewantaminime - BLOSSOMING
Goddess Aeracura: "You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up."

mal91011 - FOCUSED INTENTION
Goddess Diana: "Keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark."

suziequep - QUIET TIME
Goddess Sige: "Take some quiet time alone to rest, meditate, and contemplate."

LDRW - INNER WISDOM
Goddess Athena: "You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."

afwifey09 - MOTHER EARTH
Goddess Mawu: "You are called upon to help with environmentalism."
Cassie, the phrase reversed, "earth mother", comes to me for you, if that makes any more sense.

Blessed.Life - Two for you, Britt. They fell out.
LEAP OF FAITH
Goddess Aine: "Take a risk, and put your heart's true desire into action!"
TRANSFORMATION
Goddess Butterfly Maiden: "You are experiencing enormous change right now, which brings great blessings."

lhug_nar - HIGH-PRIESTESS
Goddess Dana: "You have Divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching."

SmilingSam - LEAP OF FAITH

MidnightMaiden - INNER GODDESS
Goddess Aphrodite: "Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care, and appreciating your divinity."
Sorry you're in a tough situation hon. The intuition I get is that you can't control their actions, but you can control your reaction. Trust yourself and your heart and know that they can't do anything to spoil what is meant to be.

megpie - UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Goddess Mary Magdalene: "Love yourself, others, and every situation - no matter what the outward appearances may be."

mindyjean - BOUNDARIES
Goddess Ishtar: "Love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy."
The right solution is the one that honours YOU, your body and soul, no matter what others say and I am being told to tell you to stay strong and be your own advocate.

Mana - BOLD
Archangel Michael, the angel of protection, is with you, you know. I feel you need a guard animal either in the physical or a spiritual animal guide, to help you feel safer.

smileymom03 - INFINITE SUPPLY

sarah* - INNER GODDESS
Goddess Aphrodite: "Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care, and appreciating your divinity."

PregnantAtLast - CYCLES AND RHYTHMS
Goddess Maeve: "Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels, and emotions."

elizabethchallis - TRUE LOVE
Goddess Guinevere: "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

aubers68 - INDEPENDENT
Goddess Bast: "Your independence is a foundation for your strength and success."

kaydee78 - SACRED SPACE
Goddess Nemetona: "Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine."
I feel this is really, really important for your next step spiritually Kelly.

Mountain~Mama - SORCERESS
Goddess Rhiannon: "You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality."

TKbunny - BE STRONG
Goddess Sekhmet: "You are stronger than you think you are, and your strength assures a happy outcome."
Yes - but not quite yet, Tina. You need to be fully physically and emotionally healed first.

stucklikeglue - DON'T BACK DOWN
Goddess Brigit: "Stand up for what you believe is right."

Thank you all so much for playing!
I have liked all your requests which will hopefully prompt people to look - will post tomorrow on all the other boards to say this is done but please do point people over if you catch them first.

April 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Kiam - PROSPERITY
Goddess Abundantia: "The universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving."

seaside - HIGH-PRIESTESS

Jessimaaka - BOLD

junie22 - START DELEGATING
Goddess Green Tara: "Ask others (including me) to help you, instead of trying to do everything by yourself."

sis_sweetpea - EASY DOES IT

fromGirltoMommy - FOCUSED INTENTION

StacieRN - SENSITIVITY
Goddess White Tara: "You are becoming increasingly sensitive. Avoid harsh relationships, environments, situations, and chemicals."

hopingforbabymc - INFINITE SUPPLY

AmyKC12 - PEACE
Goddess Eireen: "There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully."
This card shows Goddess Eireen cradling a smiling infant, and often, though not always, signifies a healthy pregnancy.

MarineWife_03 - BOUNDARIES

outtheblue - BOLD
Goddess Freyja: "Unleash your aventurous side! Take risks and be daring."

Hippy Witchy Chicky - Two for you, Jackie, and the number two is important in some way as well.
UNDYING LOVE
GUIDING CHILDREN
Goddess Damara: "You are good at helping, counseling, and healing children. Use your skills to help children now."

acchickpea - TRUE LOVE

Pixie Dust - EASY DOES IT

franbaby - BOLD

Lady Lotus - UNDYING LOVE

wewantaminime - BLOSSOMING
Goddess Aeracura: "You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up."

mal91011 - FOCUSED INTENTION

suziequep - QUIET TIME
Goddess Sige: "Take some quiet time alone to rest, meditate, and contemplate."

LDRW - INNER WISDOM
Goddess Athena: "You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."

afwifey09 - MOTHER EARTH
Goddess Mawu: "You are called upon to help with environmentalism."
Cassie, the phrase reversed, "earth mother", comes to me for you, if that makes any more sense.

Blessed.Life - Two for you, Britt. They fell out.
LEAP OF FAITH
TRANSFORMATION
Goddess Butterfly Maiden: "You are experiencing enormous change right now, which brings great blessings."

lhug_nar - HIGH-PRIESTESS

SmilingSam - LEAP OF FAITH

MidnightMaiden - INNER GODDESS
Sorry you're in a tough situation hon. The intuition I get is that you can't control their actions, but you can control your reaction. Trust yourself and your heart and know that they can't do anything to spoil what is meant to be.

megpie - UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Goddess Mary Magdalene: "Love yourself, others, and every situation - no matter what the outward appearances may be."

mindyjean - BOUNDARIES
The right solution is the one that honours YOU, your body and soul, no matter what others say and I am being told to tell you to stay strong and be your own advocate.

Mana - BOLD
Archangel Michael, the angel of protection, is with you, you know. I feel you need a guard animal either in the physical or a spiritual animal guide, to help you feel safer.

smileymom03 - INFINITE SUPPLY

sarah* - INNER GODDESS

PregnantAtLast - CYCLES AND RHYTHMS
Goddess Maeve: "Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels, and emotions."

elizabethchallis - TRUE LOVE

aubers68 - INDEPENDENT
Goddess Bast: "Your independence is a foundation for your strength and success."

kaydee78 - SACRED SPACE
Goddess Nemetona: "Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine."
I feel this is really, really important for your next step spiritually Kelly.

Mountain~Mama - SORCERESS
Goddess Rhiannon: "You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality."

TKbunny - BE STRONG
Goddess Sekhmet: "You are stronger than you think you are, and your strength assures a happy outcome."
Yes - but not quite yet, Tina. You need to be fully physically and emotionally healed first.

stucklikeglue - DON'T BACK DOWN
Goddess Brigit: "Stand up for what you believe is right."

Thank you all so much for playing!
I have liked all your requests which will hopefully prompt people to look - will post tomorrow on all the other boards to say this is done but please do point people over if you catch them first.

OK it's anybody's guess why JM posted that twice but I can't help but think of Jackie's draw and them saying the number two is important!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search