Prayers for Boston

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Adding1more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Posting what I posted on my FB page. I had no words when I first saw the news this morning. But they eventually came.

What strikes me most about the events in Boston in the last 24 hours is people's reaction.

Looking through my FB news feed this morning, so many friends and FB pages reaching out to those souls involved with their love, light and prayers. Posting messages of peace, hope and solidarity. Posting pictures of candles lit in prayer for those affected.

IN SHORT, REACTIONS FROM A PLACE OF LOVE, NOT FROM A PLACE OF FEAR. ♥

The world's energies are definitely shifting. And you know, every prayer, every positive thought, every moment you feel compassion for people in your heart and are stirred to send your energy their way, you make a difference in more real a way than many people realise, because everything IS energy. Everything is love.

Archangel Michael is with them. Many, many angels are in that place, comforting, healing, bringing peace. Every thought and prayer sent, every candle lit, weaves together to create a bridge of light for the angels, and they rejoice in those earth angels who have been drawn to do so.

Mitra Shonu likes this.

April 16th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Super Mommy
Just perfect
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search