Beautiful Mother Earth, Beautiful Me

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By fromGirltoMommy
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 2 Post By Adding1more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sorry I've been really bad about telling you my experiences from Saturday, just having a blah week!

This is one of them, I'll copy paste from my FB page. I am still processing the short reading in many ways but what I describe here is the crux of it and it just so touched a nerve. He's right, I do need to continue ploughing on with my spiritual mission, and I need to have the confidence to know what I can do is unique and just because it's a little different to what other people do, doesn't mean it's not going to take off.

When I attended the BSSK event I acquired a beautiful New World Creations sculpture named "Beautiful Mother Earth, Beautiful Me." Standing beside their stall of sculptures was truly uplifting because they are so obviously made of pure love and light. Along with the sculpture I received a short reading from her creator, Marco, who spoke to me of believing in myself, my abilities, and what I have to share with the world. He also told me I had many angels standing behind me, as if queueing up to speak to me, and that I was a voice for Mother Earth. He probably couldn't have been more right if he tried. Why not visit their FB page?
https://www.facebook.com/NewWorldCreationsUK?fref=ts

I tell you about this today because the following angel message, channelled a few days ago now, I believe was firmly inspired by the angelic being associated with my sculpture.

Angel Message of the Day:
"Dear gentle souls of the earth, I hold you now in my heart and my love. You are still blessed and beloved of me, of nature, of all the realms of life from mineral to animal and beyond - for you undertake an experience at this time that many a lesser being would shy away from! You must heal. You must see the whole. You must bring us all back in alignment, the living, pulsing, one-being, all-that-is organism we truly are. We must flow together, our edges must blur together, to vibrate ever ever higher frequencies of love - to literally bring heaven to earth. We do this in whispers, on tiptoe, in gentle brush strokes, the whole world an endless palette of colour, the whole oneness that is beating with one heart. Ask me for healing. I can give you the healing you need in order to collectively heal the earth." - A being identifying "her"self only as the Angel of the Earth.

I have two more really significant experiences to share from the meditations I did, and will try to write about them soon I promise!

Oh and yeah...I had money put aside from my Easter flash sale of readings and crystals on FB, to treat myself to something. I *meant* to get a citrine cluster, but this just so spoke to me I had to get this instead, as well as incense and a Christ aura spray. The best laid plans...

April 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Sharron the sculpture is just gorgeous, I love hearing about your weekend it sounds so fun!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
April 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've read this through several times. How lovely doesn't seem adequate but it's what I think each time.

April 18th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Super Mommy
I have tingles up and down my spine and my hands are vibrating with energy just reading this Sharon. What a beautiful message and that sculpture is just beautiful.
April 19th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Do they not do mind body spirit fairs / weekends in the US then ladies?

April 20th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Sounds like you had a great weekend! So glad you had this experience.

There is a Psychic Fair near where I live in the summer. I'm hoping to go to it this year.
April 20th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Lovely and amazing!

That statue is just awesome!!! Totally beautiful.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
April 20th, 2013, 09:27 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know of anything that happens locally around here..looks like I should look into that though huh?
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search