Ascended Masters

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I am feeling very drawn to Jesus and the Ascended Masters at present so I wrote this up for my FB page and thought I would share it here as well. It also covers another of my experiences at the BSSK event.

The Ascended Masters are souls who have undertaken incarnations on earth, learning their lessons and evolving and growing as we do, and have now ascended into the higher dimensions permanently, guiding those on earth from above.

You can call upon them for help with specific matters, or general guidance. Sometimes, they may also call you, in dreams or through a string of synchronistic coincidences, especially if you have a strong spiritual mission to fulfil in this incarnation.

The Ascended Masters include some souls we know as saints, deities and spiritual leaders from a variety of different faiths. Whereas the Angels and Archangels are in service helping us with all our life dilemmas and concerns, the Ascended Masters are more focused on helping us grow as souls, spiritually.

Some of the well-known Ascended Masters include Jesus (known also as Sananda), Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, St Teresa of Avila, St Germain (believed also to have incarnated as Merlin), St Francis of Assisi, Lord Metatron, Lord Melchizadek, Padre Pio, Hilarion, Kuan Yin, Serapis Bey, Gautama Buddha, Maitreya, Zoroaster, Ganesha, Ra, Thoth and Hathor. You do not have to be religious to work with the Ascended Masters. They will act as guide to anyone who is open to their guidance.

If you are drawn to stained glass windows, they often depict the Ascended Masters and Archangels associated with Christian traditions. Keep listening and looking, because they can call to us in a great variety of ways.

(Taken at Little Moreton Hall, Congleton, Cheshire).

I am interested in Ascended Masters at present because I feel very drawn to, and in many ways a calling to, Jesus, at present - and not for the first time. There have been several points in my life at which I have dreamed about Jesus, and having had a Christian upbringing I was very drawn to stories about him as a child. Though I have explored the Pagan path, it is this calling that repeatedly brings me back to confusion over my faith path - though this time I would call it curiosity rather than confusion, and perhaps an acquiescence that it is ok to count myself as interfaith, on my own spiritual path.

This is part of the reason I have slowed up on The Magical Muse blog, because I feel my energy withdrawing from magick somewhat, though I believe that was a powerful and important experience and lesson in my path. I do intend to continue it when I've finished reeling from all this, however - it just may take a bit of a different form!

I had a powerful dream about Jesus a couple of weeks ago now, then at the BSSK event I attended I took part in a meditation with Jeanette Madeley (angelic reiki practitioner and teacher) activating the higher heart chakra, which involved visiting Jesus in his astral temple of light. I "saw" Jesus in the meditation, approaching me and holding my head at one side with Archangel Michael at the other, giving me healing, before Jeanette even guided us to visualise this. I was then drawn to purchase a Christ aura spray. Since these events and using the aura spray, I have felt a peace I have never felt before, with myself and my path and my purpose during this incarnation.

I think I am being told to "let go" and trust in God/Source/Universe, Jesus, the Archangels, and my angels and guides that they will steer me to the right opportunities. Historically being a terrible control freak, this has made a huge difference to my energy and the way my life works. I have literally "let go" of stress and am beginning to feel unlimited. I completely trust that I don't need to be "on it" all the time, they will guide me to the right day job at the right time if needed, and they are working to help me fulfil my role as an angel guide, channel and teacher.

I even feel drawn to experiment with crystal elixirs for the archangels and ascended masters myself. Chance events last week even so happened that we have ended up with a substantial amount of distilled water which was intended for another use and then not needed - the basis of crystal elixirs. I have done a couple of paid readings the last week or so and am thinking of getting the Ascended Masters oracle deck with some of that money.

I also hope in the future to complete Angelic Reiki training with Jeanette. At present I cannot due to finances, it is as with most healing training an expensive (though not as expensive as some) course to do. If anyone is interested in looking at her work - she's a fantastic lady and I had a bit of a chat with her after the meditation as was buying a meditation CD from her - this is her website:
www.angelicascension.co.uk :: Angelic Reiki, self development and guidance
(She also used to be a school teacher. Coincidence? Hmmm).

More to come on the Ascended Masters soon. I will try to write in more detail about each one, when I get time.

Do any of you feel a pull or calling towards one of the Ascended Masters? Have any of you had an Ascended Master experience?

Copyright Silverla StMichael 2013.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; April 24th, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search