Taking it a bit easier today!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By lhug_nar
  • 1 Post By plan4fate

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Hence my presence here, catching up with a bit of my spiritual stuff today rather than working on the jobhunt, as we are all full of colds! Myself, Michaela and Shaun have a horrible cold, sore throat, and cough, and Daniel seems to be coming down with it as well. All to do with the mixed-up weather and the energy shifts, I am sure. Just trying to rest today, drink lots and keep calling on Archangel Raphael.

How are you all?
kaydee78 likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Blah to colds! They seem to be everywhere anymore!!

Im on the tailend of one but it seems to be hanging around too long. Dev's in the middle of one and not doing so well at all but bless his heart he keeps positive and playing.

The other two are brats right now...if there is a caravan of gypsies driving by Id give them to 'em.

BUT the weather is finally lovely and will be for at least a week!
kaydee78 likes this.
April 24th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
huh, I wish ours was, it's really windy and grey out there!!

April 24th, 2013, 10:45 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
We've got the cold going around our house right now too. I swear I've probably gone a total of maybe 4-6 weeks this pregnancy without a cold. We've been getting dumped on every couple days with snow still so the weather isn't great to be able to send the boys outside... They're getting to be a handful...

Hill, I think it's the weather that's making the kids so crazy right now because mine are total brats but your boys also are just going through a huge change. Sending you patience and good luck! Hopefully Dev will feel better soon!

Shar, hopefully you and the family will feel better soon too and your weather straightens out.
kaydee78 likes this.
April 24th, 2013, 12:07 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
I'm sorry you're sick. I'm recovering (with the help of antibiotics and steroids) from a nasty bout of the yuckies myself!

I hope you all start to feel better soon.
kaydee78 likes this.
~TTC #1 together 2 years and counting ~

Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, PCOS, Insulin resistant.
150mcg Synthyroid, 500mg Metformin (aiming for 1500mg)
April 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Veteran
Definitely some massive energy shifts around!! Me and the kids have all had what you described Sharon, just on the end of it now. Our weather is awesome at the moment. Autumn sunshine through the day and raining over night. Just the way I like it!!

Take care of yourselves ladies hopefully the Full moon brings everyone a boost!!

xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search