Peace on Right Path?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 3 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 3 Post By lhug_nar
  • 3 Post By Mitra Shonu
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 2 Post By fromGirltoMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
After meditating on my recent experiences with Jesus, I have been more inclined to think of myself as eclectic spiritual / interfaith (certainly interested in all faiths) than Pagan.

The interesting thing is, in the time I have been thinking of myself in these terms, there have been several developments in my soul growth.

I am able to stay peaceful and calm when things go wrong.

I am able to trust God and the angels that things are happening for my highest good.

I am not overly attached to things happening in any particular way. Rather things are unfolding and I am just doing what I feel is best on any one day.

I feel liberated.

I am not saying that the right path for everyone is to be eclectic spiritual / interfaith, not at all, everyone has different soul lessons to learn so people need different paths.

But I just wanted to ask, those who are 100% happy in their path, did you experience similar soul growth / mastery of lessons when you discovered your path and truly began to walk it? Whether that be Wiccan, Pagan, Christian, spiritual, or other.

May 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
In some ways...yes.

I felt a peace unlike any other Id ever experienced. Ive felt like I belonged and didnt feel fear or guilt when I messed up like I used to.

I grew in my ability to be open and that was amazing.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 1st, 2013, 02:15 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Short answer - Yes. I've been able to deal with things a lot easier and I've been at peace with things a lot more too. I've been able to let go of a lot of feelings that weren't helping me grow and were actually hindering me. I find I have a lot more patience with people in general. I'm still growing though and learning.
May 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Another yes here...same answers as Tiff and Hillarie...I think the big one for me, though, is the lifting of "guilt" for having doubts about what I was raised to believe...I have never been more spiritual, or connected to spirit as I am now, and I look forward to learning/experiencing more...not like the dread I used to feel when Sunday would roll around again and trudging to an "obligation"...

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

May 2nd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes. Just, yes!
Carwen*Angel and lhug_nar like this.

May 2nd, 2013, 04:09 PM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Over the last few months lots has changed for me, yes yes yes!!!! I feel ya so much on mostly all that you have described. It is a wonderful feeling knowing you found your path! I'm happy for you Sharron!
Carwen*Angel and lhug_nar like this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search