SSOTW this week 5/6 is Sharron (Lady Valkyrie)! Please all read & ask qs!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Soul Sister of the Week this week beginning May 6th is.....me!

This game works best if everyone asks the Soul Sister of the Week some questions for Friday! And you girls are rocking this up to now in a way I've never seen before on ANY board! You can ask the same questions for every lady and just copy and paste them, or think up questions when you've read a few of their posts. You can ask one question or ten! All entirely up to you.

Posting this up today and will start tomorrow.

MONDAY INTRODUCTIONS - An introduction in your own words - whatever you want to say about your life story. You should also say what area of your life you'd currently like guidance on here.

TUESDAY PATHWAYS - Your path and beliefs - copy & paste the questionnaire and answer as many of the questions as you're comfortable with and are relevant to you. Feel free to delete any which are not.

What faith, religion or path did you grow up with? What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking?

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring?

What do you most enjoy about your current path?

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you donít agree with?

What spiritual activities do you do the most often?

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are?

Do you believe in:

Angels

Devil

Heaven

Hell

God/Source

Saints/Ascended Masters

Past lives/Reincarnation

Prayer

Magick

Cosmic ordering/The Law of Attraction

PICTURE WEDNESDAY - You can share ten pictures of your choice, of your family, home, crafts, etc; photography you have created; or picture quotes, cartoons and other pictures from the internet which represent you in some way (if you have Facebook you probably already have a ton!).

THURSDAY SHOWCASE -
EITHER showcase your spiritual or creative skills or knowledge. Share a poem, story, piece of artwork, photography or craft you have created. You could share a channelling, piece of automatic writing, or pull oracle or tarot cards, runes or similar for a few members who've asked you questions. You could write a short piece on something spiritual or paranormal to share your knowledge.

OR showcase your newest spiritual tools, crystals, books, whatever you have bought most recently to further your spiritual development - or your wish list using pictures from the internet!

QUESTION FRIDAY - Answer questions from the other members.
fromGirltoMommy likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait to read!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 05:00 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to see new pics of the kids!!! I cannot believe how big they both are!

I wanna hear more about your recent path change, share whatever you would like with us about it.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
May 8th, 2013, 08:34 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
cant wait to read!!!! and see all the pictures!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

May 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
I haven't forgotten, I'm just snowed under! Will try to start tonight or tomorrow. Don't worry, I won't be missing anything out!

May 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
MONDAY INTRODUCTIONS

Most of you already know my name is Sharron, I'll be 38 on 30th May, I live in Manchester, UK, and am mummy to Daniel, age 6 and Michaela, age 9 months.

I've been co-host of this board on and off since 2007 and I have known some of you ladies that long or even longer.

Going back to my childhood, I have always been a spiritual soul. I have a recollection of hearing what I believe was angelsong when I was 4. I was very stirred by school assemblies even from an early age, and drawn to stories about Jesus. I even got choked up (and still do) singing Christmas carols. I remember seeing red writing on the bedroom wall when I was 8, which terrified me at the time with my only frame of reference being the cautionary "writing on the wall" story from the Bible, and having my first out of body experience at the age of 11 - literally looking down on my sleeping body and seeing every detail of my then bedroom, floating around up on the ceiling. That terrified me too. Luckily my Dad was quite knowledgeable about spiritual matters, and told me it was to do with spirit advancement and nothing to be concerned about.

I studied English at university and my ambition in early life was always to be a teacher. I was lucky enough to secure a post in my old primary school straight from teacher training, and threw myself into teaching for the next 8 years. I did my crystal healing certification within that time with a view to turning more towards spiritual work in the future, as I had always had a connection with crystals. This more reawakened my connection with angels, however, with further channelling experiences including more of the red writing, which I eventually learned were likely to be angelic script or "fire letters". During this time, I also met Daniel's dad, we had a long and rocky relationship from which I believe we both learned a lot, and towards the end it was a difficult time and it was really significant friends and my spiritual beliefs that brought me through it. This coincided with returning to work too quickly after Daniel's birth in 2006 - I was really rather unwell and didn't realise - and led to me coming out of teaching for the time being. I worked in HE administration for a few years and was quite happy doing so for a time. This gave me the opportunity to study Music at university, which was something I had always wanted to do.

Sadly my dear dad passed over in 2010, and I still maintain that he brought my current partner, Shaun, to me, because I met him literally 2 months later. A little down the line I decided to give up my job to make a concerted effort to get back into teaching. It's been bitty so far, but I have a strong, strong feeling that I am about to get properly back on track - that this year things will be decided one way or another - either I'll get a permanent teaching post which will sustain me until my readings and workshops take off, or they will take off first meaning the teaching post will not be needed. I'm open to either! I do email or FB readings for people and am blessed to do so. I am also blessed to have had this last year free to spend time with my Michaela who was born in August 2012. <3 My little family is now complete and it's time for me to fly - not least to make sure they have all the best of things in life!

My life, like most people's and certainly most people's here, has been a series of extreme ups and extreme downs with relatively little time coasting in between! Our family has had many challenges including my dad being ill, having little income for many many years, and my brother becoming estranged from us a number of years ago. But we have been blessed with wonderful extended family and friends, amazing times with them, and the appreciation of the good times that comes when people have been to the bottom and back up again. I don't know where I would be today without my mum. She is my rock, and I am hers. My brother is now back in touch which is absolutely wonderful - the biggest miracle to happen for years, and it has really reminded me of what's important and enabled me to sweat the small stuff much less - though I am still working on stress levels and trying not to be so much of a control freak! I have been lucky enough to meet my musical heroes and touch their lives in some small way, and lucky enough to meet amazing people online and then get to meet them and form lifelong friendships in real life. I have been lucky enough to have two beautiful children who I love with all my heart. I have been lucky enough to be blessed with the gift of helping people communicate with their angels. There have been challenges in other ways, such as being made redundant and struggling to get back into my chosen work for a prolonged time, and horrendous labours/deliveries which have impacted on my health, but I am grateful for all I have, for the lessons I've learned, and for who I am.

May 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM
TUESDAY PATHWAYS

What faith, religion or path did you grow up with? What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking?

I grew up broadly Christian: that is, we didn't attend church, but Mum and Dad raised us with Christian beliefs and school assemblies were of a Christian nature.

There are some things in Christian doctrine I do not resonate with, and so in my late teens while studying religion and spirituality at A-level, I began seeking my true faith path. For many years, as a result, I walked my own spiritual path.

In recent years, I became drawn to look into Paganism. I am nature-loving and it seemed right to try a nature-based religion. I have walked this path for the last few years and I thought I would be posting mostly about that in this very questionnaire. However, it's amazing how quickly things change.

Paganism is a wonderful path, and anyone who believes God (and indeed Goddess) is in all things and who believes in caring for nature and being in control of one's own destiny - and of course anyone who truly believes magick - would do well to explore it at least.

Still, there are many things I have struggled with for a number of years. The prime one being "letting go". By which I mean allowing the higher beings, God, the universe to "do their thing" with my requests for help, without trying to control myself exactly how and when the outcome should manifest. I have used different forms of magick and it has always brought me some success, but quite often, not quite in the form I expected or imagined.

I'm big on prayer, and so I have prayed long and hard on this particular issue.

Shortly before I attended the BSSK event this year in April, I had a dream about Jesus. I have had dreams about Jesus before but not for some time. In the dream he seemed somewhat angry with me (although it's hard to imagine Jesus angry, and I knew even in the dream he was still full of love as of course he is a being of pure love). He spoke to me, though I couldn't remember after waking what was said. But he stayed with me.

At the BSSK event, I had been drawn to attend a workshop with a lady called Jeanette Madeley who was doing a meditation to open your higher heart chakra. This meditation was working principally with Jesus. While in the meditation, I saw Jesus walk over to me long before she mentioned him. He put his hands on my head, third eye and crown, and Archangel Michael placed hands (or wings?) on my shoulders. They were healing me. They were helping me with my control issues. Helping me let go. Later that day, I was drawn to a stall selling angel and ascended master sprays, and I had to try the Christ spray. Even the lady selling them said she thought I had found the right one for me for now, when I enquired about a couple of others.

I don't believe in coincidence. Three occurrences happened, in close succession to each other, where I felt Jesus calling to me. Ever since I have been fascinated by and wanting to work with the ascended masters as well as the angels. Ever since I have felt that Paganism is no longer right for me. However this doesn't mean I am Christian either. There are still things I don't agree with in the man-made doctrines and aspects of Christianity. Rather I believe I am interfaith: believing all religions have a piece of the puzzle, and maintaining my spiritual practice and my sense of the sacred without belonging to any one faith.

As I posted on the board, I have been more peaceful and more able to handle things - and I have a lot on my plate right now - and also far more able to "let things be" - say que sera, sera and believe it. It is in God's hands.

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring?

I believe I already answered part 1 of this question.

I am very much still seeking, but in a different sense. Seeking myself, seeking my truth, seeking my peace, having found my place in the world.

I am currently exploring working with ascended masters. One day when I have the funds, I am drawn to exploring angelic reiki, and would indeed like to study this with Jeanette Madeley, the lady who led the life-changing meditation.

What do you most enjoy about your current path?

The thing I enjoy most is being able to help people! It seems to inspire so many people to tell them about my angel experiences, give them an accurate reading or share a short channelled message from the angels. I know what I do genuinely comes from a higher force than myself because it so resonates in people's hearts.

I have always been on this planet to help others, I think, and it is what truly makes life worthwhile, to know you have touched somebody's life and added a little bit of sparkle, a little bit of hope, and a little bit of love.

Since my path changed as described above, I am enjoying my newfound sense of peace and the fact that I feel I can trust God, the universe, Jesus, the masters, and the angels, to guide me to the right next steps for me. I feel new doors are opening and exciting times are coming!

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you donít agree with?

N/A as I have explained I am interfaith, and I am more about being spiritual, being a good person, and having a strong belief in a loving and miraculous universe than about this or that bit of doctrine.

What spiritual activities do you do the most often?
1. PRAY - I pray every single day.
2. CHANNEL or ASK ANGELS FOR HELP - I call on angels every day, and most days I have a mental conversation with at least one of the angels, which may result in a channelled angel message for the day which appears on my FB page, or which may result in some guidance for me.
3. SENDING LOVE, LIGHT and HEALING - I do this often, at least ten times a week, whenever required - whenever I see someone in pain or need or someone asks for thoughts and prayers. For me, I do it by asking God and the angels to help the person, and visualising white, pink, green (if healing required) and gold light going to the person's soul from mine. I usually do it then and there on the spot!

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are?
1. Love is the only force that matters.
2. Nothing is impossible. Impossible is nothing.
3. Carpe diem - seize the day!

They may be cliche, but they are my three strongest inner truths, so I think it's a appropriate to use them.

Do you believe in:

Angels - I don't just believe in them. I know from experience they exist.

Devil - No, but I do believe dark/fallen souls exist.

Heaven - Yes - as a state, not a physical place.

Hell - Yes - as a state, not a physical place (usually experienced while incarnate on earth).

God/Source - Yes. And I no longer believe it matters what we call it - God, Source, Universe, or something else. It is All-That-Is. We are all part of it, and it is part of everything.

Saints/Ascended Masters - Yes, again, I know they do, from experience.

Past lives/Reincarnation - Absolutely. I have experienced a few of mine in spontaneous visions and meditations.

Prayer - Big time. I use prayer a lot. I find set prayers work best and my favourites are the Balm of Gilead and the Prayer of St Francis, but heartfelt prayers to God in your own words are also powerful if they have true feelings and emotions behind them. Prayer and devotions are a huge part of my spiritual practice.

Magick - Yes, I believe in magick. I've seen it work. But this path is not for the faint-hearted and it's not a good idea to dabble without knowledge. It's also, I have learned, not the best path for a complete control freak who cannot rest until everything is perfection.

Cosmic ordering/The Law of Attraction - To an extent. However there are other spiritual laws, and I believe people can quickly become disillusioned with the LoA if trying to use it in isolation. I know I keep banging on about letting go and trusting the universe, but if unable to do that step, LoA won't necessarily work!

My favourite prayers:

THE BALM OF GILEAD

O love of God, immortal Love
Enfold all in thy ray;
Send compassion from above
To raise them all today!
In the fullness of thy power
Shed thy glorious beams
Upon the earth, and all thereon
Where life in shadow seems.
Let the light of God blaze forth
To cut men free from pain,
Raise them up and clothe them, God,
With thy mighty I AM name!
Amen

PRAYER OF ST FRANCIS

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

May 8th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Here are questions for Friday:

1. Favorite meal/dessert to make for your family?
2. Favorite spot to take the kids?
3. Favorite song that inspires you?
4. Hair color you'd love to try out but dont dare?
5. Favorite smell?
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 9th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Love the reading so far! There are pieces to your story I've never heard before.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks Terri. It took me a while to write all that up!

I hope I didn't offend the Pagan ladies by saying Paganism didn't feel quite right for me any more. I walked the path for a number of years and still struggled spiritually and emotionally. I think I am just too much of a control freak for a path which puts you 100% in control of your own creation. It actually took me a lot of courage to post what I posted about my path change, and I hope people understand that.

May 9th, 2013, 12:26 PM
I think everyone here is open the fluidity of path over time. <3
Carwen*Angel likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM
PICTURE WEDNESDAY

You guys asked for recent pictures, so I will go with 2013 pictures. I do have a couple of recent recent ones from just this week but haven't uploaded them yet. So I will add those when I pull them off my camera.

So the most recent I have otherwise are pics from our Easter holidays.

Daniel pretending to be a wizard at Rhuddlan Castle!

Brother and sister cuddles.

Swingin'!

Everyone loves her in her cute owl hat.

And then going back into late winter / early spring...

Babywearing daddy...sorry about Michaela's red-eye.

Sleepy girl!

Mum and Dan at Manchester Airport Viewing Park.

Teething!

I'm forever behind the camera lol!

The most recent one of me is not with the kids. It was at the BSSK event when I met up with another angel reader from FB (for those who don't know what I look like I am on the left).

The most recent of me WITH the kids were from Christmas which you may have already seen.

With Daniel at his Nativity Play.

With Shaun and Michaela on Christmas Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyfidget View Post
I think everyone here is open the fluidity of path over time. <3
I'm sure you're right. I was just sort of nervous to post it, but figured I would have to say it sooner or later and it might as well be as part of this. I'm sure everyone's just busy and not been around, but the lack of response just makes me nervous in the meantime.

May 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM
THURSDAY SHOWCASE

I thought I would do this as a sort of show and tell of what I do when I talk about my spiritual work!

The most long-standing thing I have done is angel readings. I started by doing a ton of free readings for people on here, amongst friends. People always said I was so accurate, what I said rang so true. Eventually I got up the confidence to start charging for readings. I have now linked this to an FB page where I post spiritual inspirations and do free quickie readings but also promote my actual paid readings. It's quite stop-start, stop-start at present, but I have a good feeling about it that it will take off more someday. The links are in my siggy for anyone who's interested.

Readings-wise, here are a couple of testimonials from my website. Some of you may recognise these!

"I've had the privilege of having readings from Silverla for the last 5 years. I continue to come back to her for the care, information and accuracy she gives. In December 2009 she told me I was to have another child, female, and would conceive in 2010. Although I felt I was done after the birth of my son, I conceived in October 2010 and had a healthy baby girl. She also said not to worry about money as there was something coming my way mid-2010, and an unexpected inheritance came through. I was happily surprised by how accurate that reading was." - Carrie, Perth, Australia.

"Your reading really got to me. I even teared up! Life has been so crazy and up and down right now. Have been SO overwhelmed wondering how everything was going to work out, and I'm glad to say that because of reading I'll definitely be able to take a deep breath and relax! I've got all this free time right now and I've been focusing on what I don't have in my life, instead of focusing on what I do have! So thank you for making me take a step back and see that. It is borderline scary how accurate you were with your reading!" - Nikki, USA.

Another thing I do is crystal healing. Here is a crystal healing grid I created for a whole bunch of people from my FB page. I am due to do another one and have taken all the names but have not yet had chance to do it.

I don't do crystal healing as a paid healer. Rather I prefer to keep it to distance healing as something freely given, I feel my path is as teacher rather than healer, and want to have other things to offer to those who choose to have me in their life as a guru and reader. I am certified in crystal healing therapy, though, as well as usui reiki 1.

I also write poetry. Here are some of my spiritual poems to date. Some of you will have read some, if not all, of them before.

THE ANGEL SAID

Trust in me, the angel said,

I am the light on the path you tread.

I am the dream you can’t forget;

I am the helpful stranger you once met.

I am the bursts of joy inside your heart -

I am the glimpse of beauty in a work of art.

I am the one who clears your way…

I am the urge within to dance and play.

I am the bolt of wisdom from the blue!

I am the guide who always walks with you.

Trust in me, the angel said.

I AM the secret, gentle whispers inside your head.

Copyright Silverla StMichael 2013

FOR THESE, CHILD

With a sigh you breathe in heartache’s chill;
Locked in battles, you’ll remain trialled,
Stealing breaths from a grip that sure breaks will –
Why waste your tears on pain, child?

Grass scratching your back, sun kissing your skin,
The pure way someone you pleased smiled,
Music that plays chords that bleed deep within –
Here, spill your soul for these, child.

Let tears cool your cheeks as you sing, and show
YOU could make a moment to weep for – while
Your gifts and strengths are everything to know
You’ll love the life that’s yours, child.

For you’ll live the dreams you love so much
And learn sweet laughter when they fly wild;
In each goal you’ll shatter, every heart you touch
You never will quite die, child.

Copyright Silverla StMichael 1997

CHESTER CATHEDRAL

Builders had stripped the sacred centre
And the sound of visitors was constant
The high ceilings carrying their voices
Exclaiming about such ornate beauty,
But it was not the beauty I searched for.
I found part of it in a room most walked straight through;
Quiet candles flickered in rows
And I choked on tears, burning like the flames,
Because people had lit them for hope,
Lit them because they truly loved someone,
Lit from the light of their souls.
Sitting quietly in the seat of centuries of choirs
Amongst woodwork beautiful with history
My heart softly prayed. It had waited for this moment.
Thank you for my time blessed with loved ones and friends,
For that time is mine forever.
And I felt my hand was being held, not by one, by all,
And I knew that time had been freely given,
And it was forever, but not only mine.
My thank you meant not so much as my tears
Or the candles I light in my prayers.

I was angry to see the chapel they’d made into a cafť
Where people clinked their empty cups,
But I found something beautiful in the cathedral
And could only wish it had been the same for them.
It’s a case of remembering it’s been part of your life.

Copyright Silverla StMichael 1997

CHILD OF MY HEART

Child of my heart
When you came to earth
You brought a key from heaven
That unlocked rooms in my heart
I didn't know existed;
That key has such worth
More than any treasure listed.

Child of my soul
When you smile just for me
Hug me with your love so fierce and pure
You infuse warmth in my soul,
Set my spirit so free,
Help my heavy heart endure.

Child of my life
I love no-one like I love you
And for your happiness I'm trying
Every minute of my life
To make a key for you
That your life be spent flying
Extraordinary and free;
Your dreams unlocked,
Love in all you see.

Child of my heart, my soul, my life
I am your angel on earth
And you are mine.

Copyright Silverla StMichael 2008

Silverla StMichael is my pen name and my spiritual name - I use it for my writings, and I use it on my FB page and for the purpose of reading. The StMichael part is after Archangel Michael, who has been such a guide and protector to me. The Silverla part is after an angel I met in a dream who told me to use the name. In fact, it used to be my username on JM. I am not sure to this day whether Silverla is a separate entity, or my higher self.

I do have a blog where I post writings, but it has been dead in the water while I have been figuring out my path change, because it was focused a lot on my Pagan path, on the Sabbats, seasons and on magick. Obviously now it needs to change direction, with me. And I am still figuring that out.

Another thing I *do* out there is channel short messages from the angels. Sometimes I am nervous about posting them even on my FB page, among people who've "liked" my page so I know they are interested in what I do and it resonates with them. So please bear that in mind if you're going to comment! I will just post a bit of a sample of messages that people really seem to have loved.

"Don't trick yourself into thinking you can't do it. This is not the voice of your higher self. This is the voice of your ego. Your higher self knows you are a magnificent being of light, capable of achieving your dreams. What you deeply desire in your heart, God has already furnished you with the capabilities to manifest. To re-awaken them, be bold, listen to your higher self, and know you can do it. Once the confidence is there, you can, and you will." - Archangel Gabriel.

"Do you know when we are closest to you? We gather round the edges of your horizons - on seashores and mountaintops, grouping round cities and communities, in those places in need of comfort and hope, and in those places that need eyes opening to see. We gather round, and we sing, every dawn and dusk, in every part of the world. When you think about this, this means that there are angels singing, every second, every minute, of every day according to your time on your earth. This godly harmony uplifts you, nourishes your soul, comforts your heart, feeds the God part of you. Our praises go up to God, but they touch the core vibration of every one of you on earth. Draw to us at those times - your dawn and your dusk - call our names, or take quiet time to sit in meditation, turn away from distractions, and inwards to your soul. You will "hear" it first in your heart. If you are able to perceive it, angelsong will make powerful healing on every level of your life. We are what you may know as Seraphim, the praising angels, the ones who sing...the ones who save. Open your spiritual ears, by turning off your earthly ones, just for those few minutes twice a day." - Archangels Michael, Metatron and Seraphiel in the strongest, sweetest and most curious unison voice I have ever heard, on behalf of the Seraphim.

"I am with you, guiding your path, lighting your way, even when things appear to go wrong. I am that calm voice in your head that whispers 'there must be a reason for this' when plans go awry. Know that I am in the gremlins in the machine, the unexpected interruptions and those urgent things that 'just come up'...as is God. When it happens, instead of becoming frustrated, remember - this is in your highest good; what you WANT is not always what you NEED as a soul. And try to look out for the unexpected opportunity that often surfaces at such times." - Archangel Gabriel.

"You should now be feeling the healing effects of the energy shifts which took place around the winter solstice 2012. However this may come in a variety of forms. Some may be in the throes of a healing crisis - viruses rapidly spreading and working their way through as many people as possible, burning themselves out, for example. Some may feel more spiritually inclined, more uplifted, more positive - but some may feel more pessimistic, more down, and more entrenched in daily life stresses - this is a sign that resistance is at play - resistance to new and brighter energies that are your birthright. Some may have already witnessed great shifts and miracles. Ride the crest of the storm wave, friends, for the storm is nearly over, and calm ripples of love are on the horizon. Those who already have the calm waters in sight, spread the word, shine your light and positivity on those who still may be in confusion or unpleasantness. Together, you can make this process swifter and more miraculous for all."
Archangel Michael.

I usually post these on my FB page as "Angel Messages of the Day" under the name Silverla StMichael. I absolutely don't mind people sharing them but please credit me if you do!

Finally, the most recent thing I have started to do is to draw the angels. This is something I had been nudged to do for some time. I haven't had too much time for it yet, and it's very much something that I have to do when inspiration strikes really. I had hoped to focus this showcase on these to be honest, but other things in life got in the way and I haven't had time to do any new ones that I haven't shown on here before. If I have time in the next few days, I will post them later in the thread.

I AM the Violet Flame! (Archangel Zadkiel)

Angels of Love

Three Archangels (Gabriel, Michael, Chamuel l-r)

The pictures are an attempt to show what I see when I see angels, either in waking vision or in my third eye. They are somewhat fluid forms and I am working on trying to capture that with pencils. These are watercolour pencils and I'm hoping to get some proper time at some point to try them out as watercolours and see what effects that creates, too. I'm no artist, so it's very much a learning curve.

So that's a whistlestop tour of what I do, in case you ever wondered when I come on here and say I'm doing "spiritual work" or "working on my FB page."

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; May 9th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
May 9th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Ok Im LOVING the picture of her in the swing and the brother/sister snuggles. Great pictures and I love the sharing of your talents.

I agree with Terri...never fret about being honest where spirituality is concerned. Its OUR path, noone elses and what works for one doesnt work for another. Its about enjoying the journey and learning as we go and finding where we belong on that ever-changing, ever-turning road.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Thanks Hillarie xxxx

May 10th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Geesh where are you all? Am I that boring?

Thanks for participating Hillarie and Terri. I'll leave the questions until later today.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; May 10th, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
May 10th, 2013, 05:15 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry sweetie, I've had a bit of a life shock this week...I'll share with you girls when the time is right..hate that its a public board! Pm me and I would be more than willing to talk about it though..

Those children of yours are so precious!! I just adore Michaela's smile so bright and shinning

Seeing my review made me really stop and think back to that reading, I remember that feeling. I remember hating that, and your reading did give me the ability to step back, thank you sweetie all your readings are always wonderful.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
May 10th, 2013, 06:49 AM
You can PM me here or FB if you want to talk sweetie! There is always The Other Dimension, too, only the regulars are in there. Xxx.

May 10th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I love all the pictures. You are not boring, you are prolific and it is nice to read slowly, to chew over and to come back and comment when the thought is fully formed. I'm not there yet. My first round of questions for you:

Do you have or have you ever had a spiritual vision of yourself?

I'll explain that a bit, when I first found my path and began meditating, I had this vision of myself, sitting in lotus position, bathed in golden and white light with purple lotus flowers floating out of my chakras. I could not explain it then and can't now, but it's my spiritual vision.

What is your wildest dream (even if you feel embarrassed by it)?

What is the best part of your day?

What is your very favorite indulgence in life?

Your favorite meal?

If you could have your dream vacation, what would that look like to you?

Favorite book?

And your favorite color?

When do you feel that you are at your best? for some it's in social situations, or under pressure, or.....

If you coud have chosen your gift in this life, what would it have been? What would that look like to you.. how would you have used it?

Have you ever seen your own aura?

What is it about a person which most attracts you..not romantically speaking?

What most repels you in others?

What is the one trait in yourself you'd most like to set aside? What trait would you most like to cultivate?
Carwen*Angel likes this.

May 10th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I love your vision of the angels. It's so peaceful and loving.

Again, I love the pics of your beautiful family!!!! And, yes the hat is very becoming on little miss Michaela! xo

The channelings are brilliant. Poetry is moving. Keep going.. dig deeper and be at peace and love within yourself. Big changes are coming your way. <3
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search