Outstanding Card Draws for Past SSOTWs - kaydee78, LDRW, lhug_nar

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By lhug_nar
  • 1 Post By Adding1more
  • 2 Post By TreeTog

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Posting them here rather than bumping up the old threads when we have newer stuff going on.

If I miss you out and you have not had a card draw as part of your SSOTW (apart from Kira, I'll do yours end of this week) please shout up as you know what I'm like and that it won't have been intentional.

Kelly (kaydee78) - I find Goddess cards best for career qs, I hope that is ok.

Goddess Sekhmet: BE STRONG - "You are stronger than you think you are, and your strength assures a happy outcome."
I feel you may have to explore and try things in order to find the right income stream working from home. This may or may not be it. I feel doing something more spiritually oriented may suit you best ultimately, but go with what you feel is right for you, and see how things go. You're a determined person and your determination will ensure some element of success whatever you do.

Leslie (LDRW) - "
The questions I always need clarity on are
1) Even with Assure - Is there any more kids coming?
2) Should we move closer to David's work or stay put?
3) Will David keep his current career until he retires?"

To address these questions fully you would need a full detailed reading hon, I am only offering quickie mini readings on these due to my own time & energy constraints. I'll draw an Archangel card since they're quite general and may touch upon more than one of these areas.

Archangel Chamuel: PEACE
"Peace comes from remembering that only love is real."
The message I get for this is to surrender control over these issues. I don't feel there are any kids coming with this card in the immediate future (though not ruling it out for good, perhaps a few years down the line): your focus right now can rather be on fun with your family as it is now as well as learning and growth. The second and third question they are leaving very open-ended: what I feel, really, is that you need to trust David to make the correct decisions for his and his family's highest good on these matters, and remember and focus on the love at the core of your relationship.

Tiff (lhug_nar) - as your question relates to your spiritual path I am using my Ascended Master oracle, I hope that this is ok.

Ascended Master Quan Yin: LET IT GO - "It's time to stop struggling, pushing, or forcing things to happen...When you let the situation go to Spirit, you automatically open supportive doors that will bring solutions and an outcome exceeding your expectations."

I guess my feeling here is to make your focus on spending time on what you truly love with people you truly love. Live, love, play and see what comes...the universe has your back and is guiding you gently towards your purpose and destiny. I feel the next "keys" on your path are going to drop in when you least expect them when you're engaged in lightness, laughter and love - and do make time for a break somewhere which has natural beauty as this will lead to an "aha!" moment as well.
TreeTog likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 04:43 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Thank you Sharron... That makes perfect sense to me!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
May 14th, 2013, 02:58 AM
I'm glad hon!

May 22nd, 2013, 08:09 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you Sharon!! I "know" the spiritual field is where I need to be, I am just no way near confident enough to put it out there yet!!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
May 22nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Give it time hon! You will be!

May 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Thanks! I will be 41yo in a few months. If I was going to have another kid it would be now and not later. I am cool with just 2 kids. We are moving in Summer 2014 to be closer to David's job. David will keep his current job until the Goddess plans other wise.

Leslie
Carwen*Angel and Adding1more like this.

May 23rd, 2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks for feedback ladies!

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search