Oracle draw! Done and closed--sorry SOO late!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Mountain~Mama
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By TreeTog
  • 1 Post By MidnightMaiden
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 2 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By MidnightMaiden
  • 1 Post By steampunk
  • 1 Post By Mountain~Mama
  • 1 Post By steampunk
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As part of being SSOTW, Im offering some readings! I havent decided yet which deck I will use. Sign up through the weekend

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Last edited by Shades of Grey; July 31st, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
June 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I'd love one!
Shades of Grey likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Yipee! ♥

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 8th, 2013, 08:10 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I would love one!

Leslie

June 9th, 2013, 01:05 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Thanks hun!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

June 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Excited to do these today! Ive been dealing with a sick 5 yr old and will be taking him to the dr this afternoon but after that, Im making time!
Mountain~Mama likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
June 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Get Well Greyson!

Leslie

June 14th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Sorry this keeps getting bumped to the back burner. Greysons got an ear infection and wasnt doing too well with the meds. 2 needy kids at the same time is exhausting! I have not forgotten! Thank you for your patience!
Mountain~Mama likes this.

June 16th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Lol I have an older one than this Ashleigh, and still no nearer completing it as I have outstanding paid readings AND outstanding free ones from my FB page / website, and haven't done any last few days as I have a job interview and lesson observation tomorrow and have been focused on that instead!!

July 31st, 2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain~Mama View Post
I'd love one!
Angel Therapy
Archangel Gabriel
"Give your cares and worries to us angels, and allow us to take your burdens"

Have you asked us angels for help with your situation? We can only help if you give us permission. Right now, close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath. Then mentally call upon your guardian angels and the archangels to help you. Dont outline how you want to be helped; just tell us what situation you'd like help with. Most important, be open to receiving help as it comes to you. The help might be in the form of a hunch, an intuitive idea, or a direct intervention. If you receive any repetitive guidance, its important that you follow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful Serenity View Post
Yipee! ♥
This card jumped out!

Victory!
Archangel Sandalphon
"Your prayers have been heard and answered. Have faith."

You deserve this time of victory. Your unwavering focus and dedication have resulted in blissful manifestation. Peace and pleasant feelings are yours right now. Let your focus be on this present moment, savor each feeling and experience fully. Know that the future is taken care of in a positive way, as you allow yourself to enjoy the present moment. Feel good about who you are, and know that your success benefits others.
Mountain~Mama and Earthy.Mama like this.

July 31st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDRW View Post
I would love one!

Leslie
Nurture
Archangel Gabriel
"As you nurture a child, you nurture your own inner child. Both activities are important for you right now."

One reason why it's important for you to help children in because you are also helping your own inner child in the process. You're teaching what you need to learn, so pay particular attention to the messages you deliver to children and their parents. Know that those messages are for you as well. Take time to play, laugh, and to be silly and carefree. Nurture your inner child with as much love and attention as possible.
TreeTog likes this.

July 31st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
Thanks hun!
Relationship Harmony
Archangel Raguel
"We angels are opening the hearts of everyone involved. Arguments and conflicts are being resolved now."

Your prayers for personal peace have been answered, and you are to be commended for your role in ushering peace into this situation. Visualize everyone involved-including yourself- being cooperative and openminded, even if particular persons arent usually this way. Trust the inner guidance you receive and know that changes are sometimes uncomfortable but often necessary. Ask me to help with any aspects of relationships that need healing. Know that all relationships ultimately have blessings, growth lessons, and love at their core, even if appearances seem otherwise. Stay focused upon this truth as much as possible.
MidnightMaiden likes this.

July 31st, 2013, 06:36 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Thank you darling. You're wonderful

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

July 31st, 2013, 06:56 PM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
May I please have one as well? I have been a bit muddled lately that I can't do any readings for myself. Thank you
July 31st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Goddess View Post
May I please have one as well? I have been a bit muddled lately that I can't do any readings for myself. Thank you
Crystal Clear Intentions
Archangel Michael
"Be clear about what you desire, and focus upon it with unwavering faith."

After prayer for guidance, be bold enough to admit what you truely desire. Know that you-along with everyone else-deserve the best of everything, in all ways. Prosperity and abundance are God's wishes for everyone. You stake your claim on your share of the ingeritance by forming a clear mental picture of your desires. Allow yourself to imagine that this desire has already manifested, and experience the emotional and physical feelings of your manifested desire. Dont worry HOW the desire will manifest-the infinite creativity of the Creator will bring it to you in very clever ways. Simply follow any inner guidance to take steps to co-create this Divine desire, and allow yourself to receive goos as it comes your way.

August 1st, 2013, 04:15 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Thank you so much, very fitting for me!
August 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post

Crystal Clear Intentions
Archangel Michael
"Be clear about what you desire, and focus upon it with unwavering faith."

After prayer for guidance, be bold enough to admit what you truely desire. Know that you-along with everyone else-deserve the best of everything, in all ways. Prosperity and abundance are God's wishes for everyone. You stake your claim on your share of the ingeritance by forming a clear mental picture of your desires. Allow yourself to imagine that this desire has already manifested, and experience the emotional and physical feelings of your manifested desire. Dont worry HOW the desire will manifest-the infinite creativity of the Creator will bring it to you in very clever ways. Simply follow any inner guidance to take steps to co-create this Divine desire, and allow yourself to receive goos as it comes your way.
Thank you! This has been my exact sticking point for weeks now - focusing on what I want without thinking about how it will get to me. Guess I just got the proverbial spiritual kick in the pants
August 4th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Thank you! I have conquered something that's haunted me for years! ♥

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search