We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
There is no date or specific schedule of activities decided for this yet, it's all very much TBA, keep your eyes open for updates over the next few weeks! Basically this is a virtual get-together in real time. We will vote on dates/times. Due to time zone differences, we usually have a thread open for 24 hours in which we share music and chat, but then vote on "time slots" which are usually 1-3 hour slots where an organiser will run an activity. If you would like to help and/or have ideas for activities please PM me.
- Posting summer-inspired topics, questions, games, etc on the board. These should be tagged "summer of love 2013" (tagging options can be found at the bottom of a post). At the end of the summer I will search under the tag and any summer topics you have made & tagged will count as TWO points in the Top Posters instead of one.
- Posting summer inspirations in this thread, so anytime we need a boost of sunshine we can come here and be inspired! This could include summer-inspired quotes, links to songs, pictures, blinkies and flairs.
Enjoy your summer of love!
Last edited by Carwen*Angel; July 3rd, 2013 at 11:27 AM.
PLEASE SUMMER-IFY YOUR SIGGY! If enough of you do it we will vote a winner for a prize reading. (This does not necessarily mean using the graphics here - your own summer siggy from Siggies R Us, a summer photo or photos, or your favourite summer quotes could be used. Or a mixture!)
To add any of these to your siggy:
1. Right click and save.
2. Upload to photo hosting site, for example Photobucket or Flickr.
3. Copy the IMG code (it may be labelled BBcode).
4. Paste the IMG code into your siggy editor.
5. Save your siggy.
To scroll images in your siggy:
You need to type [marquee] before the images you wish to scroll and [/ marquee] without the space at the end of them.
Summer of Love 2013
LARGE SIGGY-STYLE SUMMER GRAPHICS
INSPIRATIONAL / SUMMERY COLOURS
*Please share any other summer-related siggy graphics you have here and I will add them in this post periodically.*
Last edited by Carwen*Angel; June 28th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
You can join in with whatever you're around for honey. How long are you going on vaca for? I'm on vaca 3 weeks from now and then again 2 weeks later. I'm sure we'll all be a little here and a little elsewhere.