Welcome seateal!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 6 Post By BriarRose

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to the Spiritual Living board!

I'm Sharron, one of the co-hosts, have been co-host here on and off since 2007. I would describe myself as interfaith though may path twists and turns like you wouldn't believe. I'm 38 and a mum of two from the UK, an angel reader and currently not working out of the home but will be in September (teaching).

The ladies here are wonderful and wise. Please do feel welcome to join in with things, as you can see we are having a Summer of Love - check out the sticky and do feel you can join in with Member Awards, photo shares, siggy contest and virtual love-in etc.

We love new people and new energy here! Would love to hear a bit about you!
Sacred Silence likes this.

July 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! I'm Terri. I am a mom of 3! My path is unnamed and I'm an intutive medium. We are so excited to see you here and hope that you will continue to come and post!

July 2nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I better introuce myself now I am Catlin, I am 30. Married for almost four years, no kids yet but we have two cats. My husband is in the military and we get to move again next summer, thank goodness. I am not sure what I am. I practice yoga, meditiation and accupuncture, read tarot cards and study the law of attraction as well as how to raise my intuition. I have anxiety and depression and I hated taking medication that messed me up, so I turned to more natural methods and have seen an improvement in just a few weeks.
July 2nd, 2013, 09:43 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Well, welcome Catlin! It's nice to know you, and you will certainly fit in well here.

July 2nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was going to say just what Sharron said.. you will certainly fit in here!!!!!! Really, welcome and please keep coming back. I love your energy. You feel so warm and open!

July 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Welcome aboard!

Im Hillarie, 40, and I have three sons.
Im eclectic in my spirituality but am leaning heavily towards Hinduism(specifically Shaktism). Im also getting to a point where I can take Reiki and Crystal healing courses.

Great having you here!!

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 2nd, 2013, 08:59 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Hello Catlin! Welcome!

Leslie

July 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Hi Catlin!

I'm Melissa...so nice to meet you...looking forward to getting to know you better!

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

July 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Hi!!

My name is Natasha. I'm 24, mom to four year old Nevaeh and step mom to almost 5 year old Dom

I'm not confident I follow a certain path and this is part of the reason why I love the SL board so much You're going to fit in perfectly. I also read tarot (learning), and oracle. I meditate and am an empath. I'm still expanding myself and this board is amazing for that.

Welcome!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search