SSOTWs October!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
First off if you haven't signed up for the second go-around please do so in the master thread:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...t-october.html (Soul Sister of the Week - Sign-Ups for 2nd Go-Around To Start October)

We have 4 participants up to now, Leslie, Hillarie, myself, and Catlin.

I am starting to think about new daily tasks.

What I have come up with so far is a 10-question questionnaire on one of the days. The questions will be random and unrelated to each other but will be open questions which you can answer in as much detail and depth as you choose to reveal more about yourself. You can answer the questions in any style you wish, long or short, as a piece of prose or poetry, whatever you like.

On another of the days, bucket list as I believe we didn't do a bucket list on the last go-around.

I am trying to think of an inventive way of doing Monday introduction, because some members will be doing it for the first time, but for those who are not it would be boring to just post a straight intro again. I did think about introduce yourself through the six senses (the sixth being psychic!) but got a bit stuck on smell and taste lol. For sight, a picture; for sound, a quote, saying or phrase you live by; for feeling, an emoticon display of the typical emotions/personalities/moods you cycle through in a week; for sixth/psychic sense, what spiritual abilities or knowledge you are currently developing or would like to. Like I say smell and taste I'm a bit stumped?

I would also like to think of a new way of other members interacting with the SSOTW rather than questions which we did last time, if anyone can suggest anything that would be fab. I did wonder about other members setting a short swift spiritual task for the week - maybe based on what they are working on at present - and the SSOTW reporting back on it at the end of the week instead of question Friday (or even later, however long it takes to fit in the task). Not sure how practicable it would be though. And then we would still need a fifth set task if anyone can think of one.

Any input appreciated!

July 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
How about a "day in the life" for one day?

The ssotw takes no less than, oh let's say 8, pictures showing what they do during the day...including spiritual stuff.
Carwen*Angel and Kiam like this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 2nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
I like that idea!

July 2nd, 2013, 02:49 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
And other members can ask questions about what they see or what the ssotw says is going on, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------

How about a day of "what ifs"? All questions are formed in the form of "what if...".

Example: "what if you were a circus performer, what would you do?"
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 3rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
I like that idea as well!

What do people think. Of the ideas Hillarie and I have mentioned, which 5 would you most like to do during your SSOTW week?

and/or add your own suggestions.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search