Hello - I am a Clairsentient

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By sparklingeyes82
  • 2 Post By sparklingeyes82
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By sparklingeyes82
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By starray

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Hello There!

My name is Melinda. I am 31 yrs old and I have been aware of my gift since I was 13 yrs old. I also just gave birth to the most wonderful little boy on 6/11/2012.

I guess you can say that once I learned how to protect myself, I neglected my gift to better myself emotionally. I wouldn't say that being a Clairsentient is always a good time. I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and was put on medication. I was too chicken to explain to my doctor what the problem really was. I was so scared to tell her, I thought she would send me to a therapist.

On my own accord, I developed the strength to not always allow others feelings and emotions take over me. It was until I became pregnant. It went back into full charge. I started having crazy dreams about the baby, and predicted it would be a boy. (Normally this would just be a "pregnancy" symptom, but it was different.) Once Eoghan (pronounced owen) was born, I became so in tune with myself, that every time I come in contact with someone, I can get this crazy sensation that I know them, and what they are going through.

Has anyone else experienced the same as me? I have heard that pregnancy definitely heightens the gift.

Melinda
July 7th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
hello Melinda! Welcome to Spiritual Living. We love meeting new people, as new energies always give the board a boost.

I'm Sharron, 38, one of the co-hosts, I am a UK mummy to Daniel and Michaela, am an angel reader and will also be working part-time from September. My path is interfaith / eclectic.

This thread would probably get more attention/replies if I move it onto the main board, as you've landed in our subforum which is used less. Would you like me to move it for you?

I think pregnancy definitely heightens any sensitivity you may have. Now would be a good time to capitalise on that sensitivity as you will still hormonally be in that heightened state even now, by honing and working on your gift. Congratulations by the way!!

July 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I'm Terri! Welcome! Yes, I completely understand what you are describing! Do you practice protecting yourself from others' energy before you are in public???? I find it helps me immensely. I still sense things but absorb their energy less... There are still days when I path without realizing but there are quick methods I use to clear the energy when I realize what is happening....

July 8th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Hi There!

I am still trying to figure this site out I would love for you to move this thread for me. LOL

I have been trying to meditate more, and doing breathing exercises before going out. Sometimes, though, when I'm in a rush, trying to get the baby together, and then get myself together, I quickly lose myself in this state of anxiety and I can't shake it. I tend to distance myself from others when this happens. It's not that I don't care, or don't want to hang with them, I feel like I just can't handle someone else's negative energy at that moment.

I have also noticed that my son is reacting to "things" that I can't see. I feel this constant energy around us. It's very strong. I get the feeling it may be my husband's late father. His ashes are in our living room. Every time I see him talking to "someone" I always say "Are you talking to Grandpa?" It's just so crazy!!
July 9th, 2013, 05:49 AM
In the morning.. or when you can.. I know what it's like with a baby.... when you shower visualize all negative energy flowing down the drain with the water. Away from you and down the drain. Then put yourself in a protective bubble (have fun when imagining your bubble) and feel that it keeps negative energy at bay. It will keep you serene. And, yes, practice breathing exercises whenever you feel tension as it will ease the strain. Re-bubble as often as you need to during the day.

As for the energy you feel, it feels positive to me. Very likely your father in law. Acknowledge him and if he feels too close, ask him to back up a bit. xo

OH! And during the day, if you feel you've picked up someone else's energy. Sit for just a moment,close your eyes, do a deep breath and ask the energy to leave.. and try to see it leaving your aura in your mind.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

July 9th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks Terri! A few time my son has seemed scared or comes running to me like he just saw something. In a very kind voice I say out loud, "I know that you do not mean to scare Eoghan, so if you could, stay out of the bedroom tonight while he sleeps." It seems to work!

The energy definitely feels positive like you say, but at the same time it's very weird. I've never felt something so strong before.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
July 9th, 2013, 08:57 AM
It's love that makes them so strong around you. Whether they were loving in the physical world or not, the love for your son makes them so strong a presence in your home. And, because you're a sensitive, you notice it.

You can bubble your son in God's white light too. Helps. I do that with Emerson at bedtime. It helps.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Melinda - I'll go ahead and move this to the main board, where other members can meet your lovely self.

September 7th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Hello Melinda!
Im Hillarie...mommy of three young sons.
Nice having you here.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 7th, 2013, 12:41 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Hello and Welcome!

I am Leslie and I have been married to David for over 16 years and I have 2 sons. Ryan will be 6yo in 3 weeks and Liam is 3yo. I am not sure what my gifts are. I do find myself with headaches and having to shield a lot.

Leslie

September 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Melinda! Welcome and congrats on your son!

Im Ashleigh, 32, SAHM. Ive been married for 7 yrs and we have 2 sons; Greyson is 5 and Truett is almost 9 months. Since Greyson was born, I knew my grandpa was around him. He would always talk to 'nothing' and by 18 months old, was telling me about 'the grandfather' (we never used 'grandfather', it was always Paw Paw). I also can relate to the anxiety that comes with feeling other peoples feelings. I was on anxiety meds, was so often sick to my stomach or had killer headaches. It took a looong time for me to figure out thats what I was feeling. Im still learning how to acknowledge the difference sometimes.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 4th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Hi Melinda -
I am 34, clairsentient and trying to get pregnant. I was looking online for ways to create a safe environment to have a baby and came across this post. Ive been trying and have had a miscarriage so far. Do you have any advice on protection or blocking the emotions and feelings? Im grateful for any advice you have. Thank you!

Emilie
Carwen*Angel likes this.
November 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Emilie,

Are you working to keep your own emotions at bay or the emotions of others?

November 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Emilie, welcome to Spiritual Living! It may be an idea to make your own post so all the members of the board notice it and can give you suggestions. Melinda hasn't actually been around for a while so she may not reply. But you are very welcome to discuss your question with the rest of us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search